XXII ⋆ Nothing good lasts forver ⋆

Nicole had flown over to New Zealand the day after and was met by Malachi Barton

"Uh what do you want?"She approached the boy in a rude manner. "For you to get back with Charlie"he smiled.

"And whats in it for you?"She asked the boy suspiciously.

"I get Blair"

"Alright"she huffed getting into the taxi.

Blair found herself in Momona's room trying on her dress for the award show

Blair found herself in Momona's room trying on her dress for the award show. The dress was perfect it was black and it fitted her well.

"Oh my God Blair you look stunning"Momona spoke while looking at the girl.

"Lucky Charlie"Dior said as she replied to them feeling grateful.

"Yeah actually where is he?"Blair asked.

"In Walkers room but I think Walker and the others just left to buy something so hes probably alone"Leah said smirking.

"Alright I have to go then"she spoke getting out of their room straight to Walkers.

All it took was one knock in the door for him to answer.

He stood there looking at his girlfriend totally mesmerized. His mouth was dropped.

"Are you gonna let me in or what?"she asked hiding her laugh.

"Ye-yeah sorry"he said as they entered the room.

"You look amazing"Charlie said kissing his girlfriend.

"Why thank you, you dont look so bad yourself"she said as the guy hugged her once again.

"Wow can't wait to have me all to yourself can you?"Blair said teasing the boy smiling.

"Actually yeah"he confessed while Blair stood there shocked she definitely didn't expect that.

"Well I have to go back to the girls now love you"She spoke.