9.♤𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡♤

A white and pristine chandelier decorated in gemstones and diamonds filled her fuzzy vision, before her body had taken the initiative to jolt itself awake, Newfound nausea nd waves of sickness had overcame her senses, hence forth the revival of he...

A white and pristine chandelier decorated in gemstones and diamonds filled her fuzzy vision, before her body had taken the initiative to jolt itself awake, Newfound nausea nd waves of sickness had overcame her senses, hence forth the revival of her onslaught of headaches.

Her ashen orbs now a puddle of fog, unfocused and blurry. Barely anything could be even recognisable or remotely clear as her brain refused to intake any information, trying to keep the intell in one part but it pours out the other, she tried to rub her eyes once and then twice.

Well, it clearly didn't help...

And if it wasn't for the sick fact that had just sunken deep into her mind like a broken ship. Not the fact that she was in a place tha was clearly in no way, shape, or form Celine's house, but the fact that

Hours.

Hours upon hours of memories are gone. Even if her memory was bad, it wouldn't be this detrmental to not remember anything for the next batch of 670 minutes.

The feeling that something was terribly wrong disturbed Sephora greatly, and she would hope to not be proven right.

A couple of minutes had passed as her vision slowly came back in little pieces.

Now, with a full scan of the heavily decorated room. She could tell that this place was expensive, something only the filthy rich could even manage to remotely afford. To her left.. an odd looking clock displayed the time of...

Huh?

12:31

Odd... why is the time so far i-

Sharply, she put her trembling hands and held her wailing temples. Flashing headaches burst in her head like a collection of red stars just about ready to explode.

Fuck... what the fuck happened last night... what happened to Celine and mostly what happened to me...?

Small snippets and shots like those displayed on movie tapes quickly flashed in her mind. Showcasing confusing scenarios that never even happened...

One of them was Sephora even kissing a guy!

Not to mention the same phrase flowing through her ears again and again, like if the replay button was stuck on an endless loop.

"it seems the predator has finally caught their prey"

What does this all even mea-!

Suddenly the two grand double doors swung agape with the very same silhouette of the man she saw.

...

Is that

Lorenzo?

He walked slowly towards Sephora, his eyes trailing down her body once in what other people would think was seductive. But Sephora knew better, that wasn't the look of a lamb.

But a snake.

A predator that would jump the moment she inched a move.

Her breath hitched as he drew closer and closer, eyeing her and watching. It gave her goosebumps.

Then suddenly, he stopped walking.

"Had a nice rest, darling?"

Sephora almost cringed slightly at the sudden nickname as the tone of his deep voice was dragged in sheer mockery and pity.

"Don't call me that. And why did you bring me here." It really didn't help that she was feeling really cold and that she was in immense pain, but even as her voice trembled, she managed to at least make it seem demanding.

"Hey, hey now... no need to be so hostile. Where's my sweet Seph gone to.." Lorenzo's words contradicted his blunt tone as if he couldn't care less of what she was feeling.

That's what I wanted to ask you!

A wave of cold air brushed soft strokes upon her bare back and exposed skin, now realising the cause of her trembling body and rapidly decreasing temperature. She quickly covered herself with the thickest blanket and wrapped it tightly against her small, frail body.

"You.. what did you do to me..? And why did you bring me here?" She was confused, scared, wondering what was going on, what was happening. And where her memories disappeared to.

Lorenzo took a deep, exhausted sigh.. as if he was finished playing a boring game he no longer wanted to play.

"Tch...listen I'll be blunt right now and just say that I drugged you and brought you here to be sold off as a main product, which in your case would be classified as damaged or broken goods."

Sephora's bombardment of questions was immediately brought to a staggering halt.

...

"And before you go and ask me anything stupid like 'Can I go home?'."

His bitter chuckles filled the now disturbing room

"Hahaha... no way in hell are you ever returning 'home'."

Silence...

It was so quiet, too quiet, even so that a pin deop could be coherent.

Her mind drew a blank as the new info flew completely over her head. No more was she in a dazed state. But it was as if she was dunked into an icebath so cold. It could immediately cause her delicate fingers to fall off.

Haha..

"Hahaha.... this. This is some fucked up joke right?" Sephora's voice took a turn for the worst as it cracked from desperation.

But unfortunate for her.

Lorenzo wasn't laughing anymore.