1.𓇢𓆸𝓐 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵𓇢𓆸

Darkness then Light

Blurred Sights and Incoherent Sounds.

Sounds of Tears Sounds of Joy

Sounds of Sirens and Guns

She can't make them out clearly, but she knows the feeling of warmth that surrounds her. It speaks to her, sweet whispers of unspoken promises, yet they were never fulfilled.

"I'll keep you safe." They professed their bold claims, they seemed to look down upon her, loving eyes clear with affection and a small calloused hand gesturing towards someone she can't make out to pardon themselves and leave the room.

Blurred shapes and odd shades that twist and turn, they merge together that she can't make out a single figure around her. The calming murmurs are slowly fading, drifting away as she feels the sudden pangs of hunger. An empty pit that reassembled her wallowing stomach.

Her voice cracks and breaks. Wailing and streams of tears flowing ice-cold down her rose tinted cheeks, pooling at her chin as she reaches out for something... anything!

I don't want to leave your side!

She pleaded but she couldn't form words, she couldn't speak.

Dont leave me here all alone!

Her ceaseless wailing continued as the figure holding her cups one of her small hands gently. They held her close as if she were like glass that could break at any second, rocking her back and forth.

Soothing words overlapping the collapsing world behind her.

"My dear Sephora, my pitiful child," the once known figure now resembling the epitome to that of a mother softly spoke.

"When the cruel world turns its back against you, as much as i detest this outcome, only then will you realise where your true calling resides, where you truly belong." She calls sweetly.

But i belong here, don't i? I'm where I'm supposed to be...

Please don't do this to me..

"I wished upon the stars that you return to me in one piece, so that i won't look up to a twilight sky in sorrowful tears but in bliss and utmost joy that we are reunited once again, maybe reunited in another life, or regretfully reunited through your cries of anger, anger at me for putting you through such torture" Her voice now slipping away, her lavender candle-like scent, now being slowly snuffed out, almost as if the wick was close to being finished.

"I hoped not to get you involved in this mess so that your hands wouldn't be stained in blood... but unfortunately, i had no choice."

Her words faintly heard upon deaf ears.

"My dear Sephora, my sweet but pitiful child,"

Please...

"I'm sorry."

The wick finally burns out.

Not a trace of it was left.

Don't go..

BANG.

Darkness then Light

Blurred Sights and Ringing Sounds.

Sounds of Woe, Sounds of Death

Sounds of Banging

......

Sounds of....

A mother's farewell.