8.𓆩ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔵𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡𓆪

Towering over everyone in the wave-like crowd, a drop-dead gorgeous man stood out like a sore thumb from amongst them.

He was very tall, at best he looked to be roughly over 6ft, he had a lean but very muscular build, even with his clothes still on, it felt as if he was a Greek sculpture crafted by dedicated and precise hands as few piercings adorned his ears.

His silky jet black hair that could just barely be put into a low ponytail rested upon his nape as every vein came into detail, seemingly decorated in faint black marks hidden underneath his thin clothes.

And-

His eyes.... A bewitching emerald green...

Funny how they shone like glass, but it seemed like they could never break...

"You alright there?"

Ok, woahh... his voice was like thunder that spread spontaneously around her body, almost vibrating if anything.

My eyes have been blessed.

"Darling..."

He swiftly lifted her chin without Sephora even realising it.

"My eyes are up here,"

"Ah! Y-yes.. I'm so sorry about that... umm, i wasn't watching where i was going.." it was as if time had almost slowed down with her heart beating faster with each passing second.

She quietly mumbled her last few words partially out of pure Embarrassment and mainly at the fact that she was talking to someone so handsome, her ashen grey orbs fall unfocused and hypnotised, and the only thing that kept her undivided attention was his enchanting green eyes, his pupils dilated and almost looked slit, like that of a predator.

a tiger or a wolf in sheeps clothing? Who knows?.

All Sephora knew was that he felt...

Dangerous

And boy, did it taste sweet...

Snapping Sephora's attention back into reality, he gently let go of her tilted chin, backing off slowly as if he was ready to capture her at any moment.

"May I ask for your delightful name?" His voice coated and dripped in honey with every syllable he spoke.

"I-it's S-Sephora... my n-name is Sephora. " her palms start to sweat and rub together in order to not cause her to have a heart attack right on the spot.

His deep and brooding chuckle echoed through her skin, reving in the cool touch left by his rough hands."Sephora, hmm, what a beautiful name." Sephora's heart just burst."What's... what's your name?"