4.❀𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 ❀

Celine:

"Alrighttt!" she stretches her arms lazily over her head, slightly relieved that everything was finished and done with. "Now that the rest of my work is finished for the day." Her relief quickly fades as she mildly thought about contacting Sephora if she was alright with being at school alone.

regretfully, she wished she was there for her as she fully knew that Damien and Charlotte would probably bother her now that Sephora was...

alone.

"Tch... bastards. " she kissed her teeth and grumbled as she dragged her phone from her black and beige pockets.

19:32

She quickly began to dial Sephora's number.

Her phone buzzed once, then twice, and then another

"Oh, come on, pick up..." she nervously bites her nails as a means to calm herself down from thinking the worst.

But how could she.

"Heyyy this is Sephora, cant really answer the phone right now, so leave a message!"

BEEP.

"Damn it!"

...

What if she had gotten kidnapped? No, maybe that ba-... her dad took her phone? Gasp! maybe she had gotten caught by Charlotte and Damien or worse...

WHAT IF SHE'S DEAD!

"I...ok, Celine, im being a little overdramatic, i just need to calm down..."

She took a deep breath in and out...

Oh fuck it

Celine quickly stood up and hastily rushed over towards her closet to grab an emerald green tracksuit hoodie and some warm tracksuit bottoms, and as quick as she grabbed them she hurriedly put them on and bolted outside her room to go downstairs.

She grabbed her keys and walked towards her front door near the shoe rack.

You know... just for good measure.

Celine pulls out her plainly decorated phone and dialed Sephora's number one more time. But only to be brought right back to voicemail. "Sigh at least i tried" Celine sends her one quick message before-

The bell to the front door rings.

"The fuck? who could be out at this hour." Celine slowly walked over to the door and looked through the peephole.

"Hey maybe it's some weird neighbour or something hahaaaa...?"

...

Sephora?

Sephora:

As Sephora had gotten off the last bus driving close to Celine's home... Mainly due to her missing the last one. She still had to walk a full 2 hours to reach her.

In the rain..

In the dark..

"I'm so stupid, I'm an idiot.... i can't do anything right. " she covered her face with her hands and wept until there were no tears left to spill out of her ashen grey eyes.

As she drew near to Celine's front porch, her clothes were now fully drenched and her eyes swollen red as if she was stung by a bee, her hair looked like she hadn't washed it in years, and her nails roughly raked over her smooth but cold arms, drawing small little traills of crimson blood. Not to mention her bruised face.

"Im a mess.. i shouldn't even bother Celine with someone who's so pathetic.."

But then where would i go?

I didn't have a choice.

Sephora walked up towards Celine's front door, slightly hesitating, before she rang the bell.

Celine had pulled open the door and quickly pulled her inside, Sephora's hair and clothes dripped floods of water rhythmically onto the smooth wooden floor as the warmth of Celine home re-enveloped her.

"Seph... what are you doing out at this time? It's so late and goodness you're soaked!" Celine spoke gently towards Sephora, leading her inside.

"Celine... a bit off topic, but could i stay for the night... please?" She quietly pleaded.

Celine turned back to look at Sephora, confused at the sudden request.

"Sure, anytime you want... Is there any reason?"

Sephora shook her head, wet drops flick off of her hair. "Then can i stay here, like permanently."

Celine slowly questioned. "He.... your dad." She paused for a moment and decided she would ask later. "Never mind, I'll ask you later when you're ready.. or y'know you dont have to tell me." Celine sighed and brought your upstairs near the bathroom." You can take a bath to warm up, and I'll get you some clothes...ok?"

Sephora figited slightly with her hands to calm her nerves.

"Sephora?"

What will happen to me now?

What about school.

What if my father calls me back?

"Sephora..."

...

I don't want to go back....

I don't want to go back.I don't want to go back.I don't want to go back.I don't want to go back.I don't want to go back.I don't want to go back.I

I...

I... don't.