Chapter 10|pink

VINCENZO
"That's why I have been saying Russians are all bunch of sick fucks."Liam's voice got muffled by my thoughts. At this point I didn't even give two fucks about attending one of the important Mafia meetings. Only thing I could think of was that girl in her short pink dress.
Till this day I hated colourful things. I especially couldn't stand the thought of seeing something pink. And here she was. Wearing fucking pink dress as if she knew how much I hated. Tho it did not matter. At this point I just wanted to take off that pink dress from her and see what kind of treasure she was hiding beneath it. Was I sick to think something like this about a minor? About a 17 year old teenager?
Fuck. I was indeed.
Did it matter?
No.
Although I despised pink, it was definitely her colour. It made her look like a doll she is. But as soon as I thought about her being next to two guys and acting too close to my liking, my blood started boiling. I was sure I wanted to murder someone right here right now if I wasn't attending this fucking meeting.
Oh how much I wanted to punish her for acting so careless and close around those guys. I wanted to lock her up.
Was I being a creep for having sick thoughts about a girl whom I met a day ago? Yes. Do I care? Fuck no.
At this point I hated myself for thinking this way. Why her? What is so special about her? I don't fucking know. But I'm gonna find out soon.
Very soon.
"...Enzo."Matteo's voice made me snap back to reality.
"What?"I said through clenched jaw.
"They are asking for your opinion."Matteo narrowed his eyes at me. I don't give a fuck about Russians at this point.
"Do whatever you think is suitable."I said standing up from my seat and left the meeting room.
I spared a glance to my watch checking the time. 01:57.
This fucking meeting was longer than I expected. I believe she is already at her house, sleeping. She must be sleeping. She should be sleeping. She better be sleeping. Or else there would be consequences. A bad ones.
"You smell like sweet cherries."
My blood started boiling again. I could feel it. I wanted her scent. I didn't want anyone to have a whiff of her scent. I hated the thought of someone being so close to her and smelling her.
Should I just pay a visit to her?
Maybe ask her few questions. But I don't think she is gonna love the thought of seeing me in her room at midnight. I would rather hack about those guys. It's easier that way.
The next thing I know is I was already at my house. I'm gonna sneak to her room. And her balcony is perfect for that.
Is it dangerous?
Yes.
Do I give any fucks?
No.
I made sure to carefully jump from my balcony to hers. After all, those trainings I have been through came in handy.
Lights are off. Which is a good sign. She is already sleeping.
Good girl.
I made my way inside her room making sure not to make any noise and wake her up. When I saw her sleeping like a little kid on her bed, I couldn't help and approached her. I slowly leaned down and brushed her hair off from her face slowly, not to wake her up. We don't want her to get mad at me, now do we?
"You look beautiful when you are asleep. Or should I say when you don't give me your murderous gaze."
Cazzo.
Again I'm talking to myself.
I pulled my hand back as she moved to her side hugging her pillow.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
I want to be that pillow so fucking bad.
Fine, let's just start the job.
I walked to her walk in closet and found that perfume. So because of this perfume she smells like cherries? Too bad it's gonna change.
I poured all of the perfume to the floor not caring about wasting her expensive perfume. I can buy plenty of these for her. Cazzo. If she said she wants the company of this perfume, I would fucking buy it for her.
After pouring the actual perfume I poured my cologne inside her perfume. She is gonna love my scent. If she doesn't..well too bad. She has to love it.
That's better.
Proud of my work I put her perfume back on its place. Hmm, now putting these cameras left.
I just grabbed few cameras to plant them in her room. Just in case.
First I started from her closet, than her bedroom. Of course, since I was being nice I didn't plant any in her bathroom. She better be fucking grateful for that. It was a hard decision to make.
I think I'm done for now.
Sparing a last glance at her I was on my way to leave when I remembered about one of those guys putting his hand on her lower back.
My legs froze on its place. I grabbed that jacket she wore and than I sneaked back to my house.
"How should I deal with this jacket?"I muttered to myself staring at her jacket in my hands as I made my way downstairs to kitchen.
Why waste time on thinking?
I grabbed the kitchen scissors and cut her jacket into pieces.
"Better."
Now I can go to sleep peacefully.
You can call me a pedophile. Call me a creep. A sick person.
Well guess what?
I don't give a fuck.