Chapter 6|balcony

MILENA
Finally.
I let a relived sigh and shut my laptop. It took me almost an hour and exact 21minutes to delete the news about us from all platforms. Father will probably get confused about this but it is what it is, right?
I put my laptop on the nightstand and stood up from my bed, stretching my arms. Sitting in one place can also be tiring. I wish I could sleep but I don't feel sleepy yet. So it's-
A sudden loud noise like someone running and hitting themselves on the door made me startled.
What the actual heck happened?
It felt like it was coming from the balcony of my room. Confused I walked over and grabbed the table lamp just in case someone was trying to sneak in. A person needs to be dumb to check balcony after something unusual happens without having a weapon to protect themselves.
I clenched the lamp in my fists and opened the door getting ready to fight, or at least try. But strange enough there was no one.
Huh?
"Please, fuck me already, sir."
I froze in my place, my eyes wide and my mouth hang open at some woman's whining yet begging voice.
"Shut up."a man growled. His voice is familiar-
Suddenly it hit me like a storm.
Gorilla looking asshole.
I forgot that we were neighbors.
I slapped my hand to my mouth not to shout out something bad that will put me in an awkward situation. I wasn't ready for that.
I quickly turned back on my heels and rushed inside my room shutting the door of balcony and put the lamp back on its place. I did my best to ignore the fact that someone was fucking next to my balcony. Despite us living in penthouses, those two were loud enough for me to hear them clearly.
I could have used my headphones but their battery died since I used them while taking care of the news. So I tried to cover my ears with my hands, which I failed at. Then I tried to use my pillow, it did a terrible job too, since I could still hear their moans and groans.
Ughhhhhhh!
What kind of sins I made?! Punishing me that way is unfair!
That's it. I don't care how awkward or awful it'll be, but I want to save my poor my virgin ears. They weren't ready for that.
I quickly put on a cardigan on top of my night pj shorts and top that was in white color with red hearts in it. It was cute so I bought it. Shut up and don't say anything.
I left my room, walked down the stairs and down the main hallways to the door. Unlocking the door I left the house and rang the doorbell of gorilla looking asshole's door. Of course since he was busy he didn't open the door right away, and me being me, I kept ringing. I was fed up by the noises they were making. Of course I wasn't going to sleep yet, but that didn't mean I would enjoy hearing what they were doing.
After what felt like centuries of me ringing the doorbell, the door swung open and I was met by gorilla looking asshole glaring at me for ruining his sweet moments with his girlfriend. Tho it's strange seeing him in suit, keeping in mind he was fucking moments ago.
Did he put on his clothes that quickly?
Meh, I don't care.
"What?"he asked venom dripping from his voice. I didn't miss the moment his eyes wandered up end down my clothes. I think he is trying to make fun of my clothes too.
Such an asshole.
I really need to find a new nickname to call him. Asshole is kinda sounding nice to call him that.
"Would you mind spending your sweet moments with your girlfriend somewhere else, instead of fucking in the freaking balcony?"I forced on a smile.
I will be nice, just this once.
"You are in no position to tell me what to do. If I want to fuck in the balcony, I will. If I want to fuck in bathroom, I will. If I want to fuck near your door, I will. Don't like it? You are free to leave this building."he gritted.
Forget it. This asshole doesn't deserve nice Milena.
"Look here, gorilla looking asshole. I tried to be nice, but guess you don't deserve my kindness. So I'm gonna say it for the first and last time. Either keep it silent, or I'm gonna call the cops on you for disturbance you caused me and my siblings. And trust me when it comes to disturbing my siblings' sleep I'm always serious about what I say."I said in the same tone he used. I wasn't being serious of course. If I call the cops, I'm gonna get in trouble first. But that does not mean I can't threaten him.
"You won't leave me alone, unless I do what you say?"he asked clenching his jaw.
"Aha."I lift my chin up.
"Fine."he said slamming the door shut to my face.
"Asshole."I muttered and left.
Whatever. I'm gonna keep calling him asshole.
After locking the door I came upstairs to my room. Silence? I guess it worked.
Finally.
He should know his place. Tsk. Acting all arrogant for who? As if he owns the whole world and everyone should obey him. Such an asshole.
So now that I got what I needed, I think I will just watch something to help me fall asleep quicker. I need to make breakfast in the morning for my siblings, so I need to go to sleep earlier to wake up earlier than usual.