part 12#

~Madelyn~

⚠️Smut⚠️

I close my door and he gets up from the bed walking towards me.

"So Kai is good in bed? " He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Why , jealous?" I smirk.

"Madelyn you're driving me insane " he says grabbing my hair and I hum.

"Good." I say connecting my lips with his . He kisses me back hard and I let out a soft moan into the kiss. He moves his lips to my neck sucking and biting the sensitive skin there.

"Let's see how good you think Kai is when I'm done with you. " He said before kissing me again. He moved away staring at my dress.

"Take off your clothes , now. " He says and I smirk at him.

"Make me." I say and he wraps his hand around my throat. Before I can say anything he rips my dress.

"What the fuck this dress was so pretty." I say pouting at him.

"Don't worry I'll buy you as many as you want." He says casually.

The dress drops to my feet leaving me in a black lace bra and matching thong.
He traces the scars that my father left on my waist and back. I covered them with tattoos. He traced over the tattoo on my waist of my mother's name. His eyes then scan over my breasts cursing under his breath. He kisses my chest and in between the valley of my breasts  unclipping my bra with one hand. He took my left breast into his hand squeezing it while kissing me making me moan into his mouth. He takes my nipple into his mouth sucking on it and I try to hold in my moans. 

He moves away from me removing his shirt and I can't stop staring at his chest. His abs were defined and his chest was covered in tattoos completely. I kiss him again and he he grabs my thighs lifting my up. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist and feel his boner digging into to my core. I move down and he groans into the kiss.

He throws me onto the bed . He leans down kissing my neck down to my stomach and over my underwear.

"Can I touch you darling?" He asks keeping his hand over my panties. I mutter a breathless yes and he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my underwear pulling it down. He stares at my pussy licking his lips and then bends down kissing the inside of my thighs teasingly slow . I whine as I get more impatient.

"Enzo" I whimper as he continues kissing my thighs.

"Ask nicely darling." He says smirking and I groan in frustration. I don't care anymore I just need a release.

"Please Enzo." I whine and he laughs.

"Please what?"

"Please let me come" I whimper and he finally latches his mouth onto my throbbing clit. I gasp arching my back of the bed.

He skillfully moves his tongue around my clit and I can feel the pleasure rising in my abdomen. He plunges one of his fingers into my tight pussy stretching me out. He adds another finger not letting me adjust but instead pumping in and out of me at a fast pace. I moan loudly trying to close my legs but he keeps them open with his free hand.

"Ahh-Enzo please I'm so close-"

All of a sudden he stops ,removing his fingers and looking at me. I whimper feeling my release fade away.

"Why did you do that?" I whine before he gets up removing his pants and boxers . My eyes widen as soon as I see his dick. There's no way it's going to fit. He leans over me kissing me again.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod moving my hand down to his dick coating it in my wetness he groans as I swipe his dick up and down my folds before lining it up with my entrance . I'm on birth control so we didn't need a condom.

"This is going to hurt a little." He says and I nod biting my lip. He slowly pushes into me stretching me out and I moan loudly throwing my head back into the pillows. He's halfway into me and I can't take anymore.

"Enzo -I-I can'tt" I whimper and he stops .

"You can take it" he groans pushing further into me until his dick is completely filling me.

"Good girl." He says beginning to move slowly. He hits all the right spots with every move.

"ahh faster" I moan and he speeds up.
Before I know it I can my release nearing again. He starts moving faster and I cry out running my nails down his back making him groan.

"Enzo I'm going to- "

"You're not allowed to come yet darling" he says not slowing down.

"Enzo please I can't"

"Do you think Kai can fuck you better darling? Do you think he can make you moan and cry like this huh?" He asks teasingly.

"No" I whimper and he smirks.

"Then don't .thrust . test me. thrust.  Now beg me darling"

"Please Enzo please let me come" I  moan and he smirks.

"Come for me baby" he says and I immediately close my eyes letting my orgasm take complete control of my body. My legs shakes uncontrollably trying to close but his body stops them. I arch my back of the bed feeling myself clench around his dick one last time before he mutters a breathless "fuck" and releases inside of me. I clench around him again feeling his liquid fill me as his body lands on top of mine. He lays on top of me silently as we both try to catch our breath . I whimper as he pulls out of me and moves to lay next to me. My eyes start to feel heavy and exhaustion takes over my body. Enzo gets up from the bed strolling into my bathroom. He comes out 2 minutes later with a wet towel and starts to wipe my thighs. He reaches my pussy and I whimper due to how sensitive it is. He kisses my thigh muttering a quiet sorry before cleaning me up again gently .

After he is done he puts the towel back in the bathroom. He moves me so that my head is on a pillow and he covers me up. I feel a soft kiss on my forehead as my eyes close . The last thing I hear is my door closing before I drift off to sleep.
______________________________________________________

Heyy guyss
Damn I really got some new respect for wattpad creators because omg writing smut is a lot harder than I thought it would be🤭 idk if this is good coz I've never written smut before so pls be nice .

Anywaysss love y'all byeee
MWAH 💋