part 11#

~Madelyn~

He's teasing me. I don't want him to stop but I'm not going to tell him that. Bastard. Fuck I want to kiss him and he wants it too. I inch my face closer to his and he doesn't stop me .

" You're making it very hard for me to be a gentleman when all I want to do is bend you over my desk and fuck you until you can only scream my name."

"Then do it."

"Don't test me Madelyn. " He says sternly.

"I'm not joking Enzo." I say trying to stop the smirk growing on my face.

He thinks for a second trying to control himself.

"Fuck it" he says before leaning in and grabbing my lips with his. The kiss is passionate and hungry. I moan into the kiss when he bites my bottom lip and then traces over it with his tongue. I bite his bottom lip pulling on it with my teeth. He groans and his tongue moves into my mouth. We break the kiss after a few minutes fighting for breath . Our breathing is heavy as I look at his swollen lips.

" Who kissed who now?" I say teasing him.

"Fine let's see you begs who." He says smirking and before I can ask what he meant his lips are on my neck. I moan loudly before slamming my hand over my mouth . "Don't worry my office is soundproof" he says still sucking on my neck and I lower my hand. I moan loudly when he bites the sensitive spot on my neck. I squeeze my legs together to stop the throbbing between my legs. I can't let him see the effect he is having on me , that will only feed his ego.

He moves away from my neck looking at me. He runs his hand down my stomach placing it over my soaking panties. I wait for him to move but he doesn't.

"Tell me what you want Madelyn" he says in a dark voice trying to get a reaction out of me .

"fuck you" I whisper back not knowing why I suddenly lost my voice.

he smirks before grabbing a fistful of my hair with his free hand.

"we need to do something about that mouth of yours darling"

" I said don't call me that." I say breathlessly and he smirks.

"Go." He says suddenly and I raise an eyebrow questioning him.

" I want to fuck you more than anything darling believe me. But not right now, it's not the right time." He says and I look at him shocked . I nod before going to exit his office .

"Oh and you might want to do something about that hickey on your neck." He says smirking and my eyes widen.  I touch the sensitive spot of my neck and smack him lightly across the arm.

"Asshole" I say and he smirks before allowing me to leave his office.

I go straight to my room and take a shower. On the way home Alia told me that dinner was at 8pm. It was currently 5pm so I decided to start getting ready. I shaved and exfoliated my skin with some sugar scrubs that Alia had chosen for me. I also decided to do a face mask since I had some time.

I was still a little shocked to be here but I was adjusting to life here. Everyone was really nice and made it very easy to get comfortable. I still kept my guard up but so far no one seemed to be a threat. Even Kai even though he got on my nerves sometimes he was nice once you got to know him. He told me that Lorenzo's family basically raised him after his dad died. We actually had a lot in common which is probably why we annoy the fuck out of each other.

I went to my closet to pick out something to wear after doing my skincare . I decided on a black dress that reached mid- thigh. My hair was still curly from earlier so I let it flow down my back in soft waves. I applied some natural makeup. I didn't use alot since it was just dinner. Just some highlighter, blush , mascara and lip liner. I topped the lip liner off with some cherry scented lip gloss and then checked the time. Kai and Leo had taken my phone that night and destroyed it so I couldn't be tracked. Any calls I needed to make were made on house phones. I called Gwen the next morning because I knew she would be worried considering that I have been here for almost 4 days. I told her I was staying with a cousin for a while and that everything at the club was handled.

The time was now 7:53pm so I decided to go downstairs. When I went downstairs I saw Alia , Leo, Kai , Paige and another woman . She looks exactly like Alia but older. She's absolutely beautiful with brown eyes, black hair that is slightly gray at the roots and a kind smile. I walk over to Alia to ask her who it is but the lady approaches me before I can. Before I can say anything she smiles pulling me into a hug. It feels so strange as a pain shoots through my chest. My mother gave hugs just like this and I'd almost forgotten what they felt like. I try to stop the sting in my chest clearing my throat. The woman moves away and examines my face smiling brightly.

"You look just like her." She says smiling and I don't need to ask to know who she's talking about.

" You must be Mrs Armini?" I ask and she laughs.

"Please call me Annie." She says and I smile.

"Your mother was my best friend , I miss her everyday" she says and I look down feeling uncomfortable at the mention of my mother. Just then Lorenzo enters and looks at me then at his mother.

"I hope my son has been treating you well?" She asks and I smirk looking at Lorenzo .

"Very well" I say not breaking eye contact with him and he clears his throat.

"Are you joining us for dinner?"

"No I just wanted to meet you I'll see you tomorrow dear. " She says with a smile and I nod smiling back at her before she leaves .

We make our way to the dining room and we sit down. I sit down next to Kai and we start eating. We're all having our own conversations and Kai and I are arguing about something stupid . I was arguing that lilies are better than roses and he said roses are better.

"Whatever I'm still right." He says shoving a bunch of pasta in his mouth.

"No you're not!" I argue back rolling my eyes at him.

"OH MY GOD!" I hear Alia scream all of a sudden and we all turn our attention towards her. " MADELYN IS THAT A HICKEY ON YOUR NECK?!" She asks and my eyes widen realising I moved my hair that was covering it . Lorenzo chokes on his wine as she says that and he looks at me. I look at him not knowing what to say. Kai looks at Lorenzo then at me narrowing his eyes suspiciously before raising his eyebrows .

Lorenzo and I give Kai a 'please help me' look and he suddenly bursts out.

"UH-YEH-YES I-UHM GAVE HER THE HICKEY." He says quickly blushing like a tomato. I slam the palm of my hand against my forehead groaning.

"What?" Leo says looking at him . "I thought you said she was a crazy bitch?"

"Crazy bitch huh?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Come on I didn't know you and you were mean to me" he says pouting and I roll my eyes.

"Wait so Kai gave you the hickey?" Alia questions and I look over to Lorenzo . He's glaring at me and I smirk finding this the perfect opportunity to mess with him.

"Yes" I say smirking and grabbing Kai's hand . He looks at me confused and I ignore it .

"So are you guys like a thing?" Paige asks looking between the two of us.

"No we just hooked up , he's really good in bed." I said winking at Kai while running my hand up and down his arm. Kai is still looking at me confused and his face is bright red. I look over at Lorenzo and his jaw is clenched so tightly it could break. He is glaring at Kai and Kai looks back at him terrified.

Soon Dinner is over and Enzo did not stop glaring at Kai and I the entire night . I say goodnight to everyone going to my room .

I open the door and my room is dark. I switch on the light jumping when I see Lorenzo sitting on my bed. This is going to be a long night.
_____________________________________________________

Heyyy guyyysss
I can't wait for school to be over like we finished writing exams but I'm still going to school😭

Also the next chapter is going to be very VERYYY spicy😏
I love Kai and Madelyn together like they're such siblings

Anywaysss byeee love y'all
MWAH 💋