part 5#

~Lorenzo~

As soon as I enter the cell the first thought in my head is fuck she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life . Her hazel eyes , her gorgeous black hair and fuck those lips . I want to taste them so bad but I can't lose focus .

"So I guess you're the boss or you know what I don't fucking care just tell me where I am." I try to hide my surprise at her words. Cazzo that mouth is going to be the end of me.

"You don't ask the questions around here darling.I do." I say and she just smirks

"Calling me darling after you kidnapped me? Kinky but ok ."

What the fuck is wrong with her? It's like she doesn't care if she dies.

I pull out my gun touching it to her head . She doesn't even flinch instead she just keeps smirking. Fuck I'd love to wipe that smirk of her face.

"You think I'm scared to die? Here give me the gun I'll pull the trigger myself." she says laughing.

"fanculo questo monello mi sta facendo esplodere la testa." (fuck this brat is making my head explode) I say before going to my office.

------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHH I know she's my character but I fucking love her . Also this is just a short filler chapter but I'll try to update soon . Also I don't know if you guys noticed but I loveeee swearing it's just how I express myself so sorry If I offended anyone.

And I use the word Also a lot which I know can get annoying so sorryyy .But anyways love y'all.
MWAH💋