part 1#

~Madelyn~

I wake up and I'm fucking starving , I guess that's what happens when you get totally wasted the night before . I turn over in my bed and reach for my phone from my side table , ordering enough Macdonald's to feed a country.

I then drag myself to the bathroom. I almost scare myself in the mirror due to the fact that I look like an absolute shitshow .  I brush my teeth and do my skincare before my doorbell rings . I sprint to the door knowing that it's my food and quickly collect all three bags absolutely devouring them

So lemme tell you about myself . My name's Madelyn Hale , I'm 25 and I own a few of the best clubs in LA. My mom?dead. Dad? The motherfucker who killed her when I was only 9 . Luckily for me he's been in prison for 16 years where I could keep my eyes on him . Unfortunately he was released two days ago , so who has been my saviour? Alcohol.

I pick my phone and call Gwen. Gwen's been working in my club for two years now and she's pretty much my best friend.

"Hey are we still on for tonight" I ask as soon as she answers .

"Getting totally hammered? Obviously" she says with a giggle.

------------------------------------------------------
Heyy guyss yk when you're so delulu and your brain is so crazy that you literally have so many scenarios but no idea how to put them together? That's literally me rn .

Also I'm OBSESSED with this song Apocalypse by cigarettes after sex like it's my favourite song rn you HAVE to listen to it .

Anyways please trust the process with this book I PROMISEEE it's gonna get good . Love y'all
MWAH💋