part 2#

~Lorenzo~

"I'm sorry please give me one chance I needed the money for my brother!" She screams while sobbing uncontrollably and yet I still don't give a single fuck.

I can't help but laugh at her excuses. I'm a reasonable man but there's two things I hate, thieves and liars . The bitch stole from me after I took her off the streets and let her work for me.

"Let me get one thing through your thick skull . I don't believe in second chances ." I say before shooting her between her eyes.

Finally peace and quiet I swear I couldn't take more of the stupid bitch crying my ears out. I hear a knock on the door before Kai enters. Kai's father was like a  brother to my dad. Unfortunately he died when Kai was only 11 so my parents raised him as their own.

"Don you have a call waiting."

"Who is it?"

"I don't know they said they found something"

Fuck. "Kai clean this up." He nods in response and I rush to my office.

"Tell me what you know now."  I say picking up the phone.

"We found her don"

"Dove cazzo è lei?"
(Where the fuck is she)

------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guyss this was just to introduce the characters so it's a bit boring but don't it's going to get interestinggg ;)

Anyways it's going to be a bit hard to keep updating coz school just started and also I'm literally failing maths 😒

But I'll update soon love you guys
MWAH 💋