part 7

Hello readers ☺️

One month passed and in this one month Tae always go to pick jimin from University and most of the time he asked jimin for Hangout and as jimin love Hangout she always get agree and as kookie is her friends so she also take kookie with them kookie always deny but jimin show her fake sadness and kookie can't see her sad so she also agree to go with them That's why he ask jimin for Hangout he know jimin will gonna take kookie with them and also he ask Suga to join them and as Suga have less work so he gladly join them and like this Tae get chance to spend with kookie cause yoonmin spend their time with eachother so Taekook let them enjoy their time and That's how Tae get lots of chance to spend with kookie...

and now kookie is also used to it...

Tae always give her lots of gifts sometimes flowers and chocolate too which kookie accept without saying anything...

of course she love it whenever Tae bring her favourite flowers and chocolate and she accept gifts because she get to see the prettiest boxy smile of Tae which she love the most and she always get to heard those words which she want to hear again from Tae's mouth..

"I Love You" Tae always say this words to her and not only say he also show kookie his love towards her is true and pure which made kookie more sad and guilty for Tae...

||~ let's get to the story ~||

kookie and jimin come to kim corporation as from one week Tae isn't coming to pick jimin and when she ask Suga she get to know Tae has join the company as a Vice president and They are very busy cause of their new project so jimin thought to come here because she was missing her soulmate and her kitty she ask kookie to come with her and kookie got agree immediately and the reason she also miss Tae and want to see him it's been a week...

Jimin was going towards Tae's office when she saw Tae...

jimin: Taehyung- ah... (she said happily and hug Tae)

tae: chim you here? (hug back) why so sudden?

jimin: what? now I can't even come here to meet you? (sadly)

tae: hey relax... i didn't mean that... (he pat her back and look here and there probably searching for someone)
ab.. umm... chim did you come here alone?

jimin: nop... i come here with kookie... omg i forget her downstairs

tae: it's ok chim you go to hyung's office i'm going downstairs so i will show her the way of hyung's office so she'll get you

jimin: but where are you going? i come here to meet you bear..

tae: i'm so sorry chim but i have to go for a meeting and it's very important please forgive me... we will spend time together some another day... i promise we will go out and have lots of fun hmm...

jimin: ok... i'm not stopping just because it's important otherwise

tae: thank you so much chim i love you... (kiss her cheek)

jimin: love you too... now go fast so that you can come fast...

tae: yeh but don't do something unholy what if kookie saw you both in some weird position... (he said teasingly)

jimin: you alien... (kick Tae's ass who was laughing) just get lost from here you unholy child... (pushing him)

||~ Now let's go to the taekook ~||

tae come downstairs and saw kookie was standing there with closed eyes and her back was pressed against the wall...

tae made his way towards kookie he stare at her beautiful face for some time and then he move closer to kookie lips and spoke...

tae: did you miss me... (he whispered in his deep husky voice)

kookie: Taehyung... (she widen her eyes feeling Tae's hot breath on her lips she look into Tae's eyes who was already starting at her)

tae: did you miss me koo... (he softly cares her cheek)

kookie: wh-why i-i will miss you... i didn't miss you (look away)

tae: ohh really... (he chukle)
then why are you stuttering? (he spoke brushing his lips with kookie's) don't know how to lie but still trying... (he chukle and hug her hiding his face in her neck sniffing her calming cent with closed eyes)
you know i miss you so much... (he softly start kissing her neck)

kookie: what are you doing Taehyung we are in the company....

tae: so what... i'm miss you so much at least let me love you...

kookie: someone will see ud Taehyung please leave me

tae: let them see then... i'm loving my girlfriend not a big deal

kookie: girl-girlfriend... (her cheeks became red due to shyness) i'm not your girlfriend Taehyung... (she said in sad tone)

tae: yeh you are right... you are my soon to be wife...

kookie: wh-what? (she spoke in shocked tone making tae chukle)
shut up and leave me... (trying to free herself from Tae)

tae: just few minutes... i'm seeing you after one week... I miss you (don't worry no one was there after sometime of kissing kookie's neck Tae back away he place a long kiss on her forehead)

tae: i want to spend some more time with you but i have to go for an important meeting... (he back away from kookie who was looking at him innocently)
don't look at me like this (deep voice)

tae: i will loose my control... (he bite her cheek kookie close her eyes tightly tae look at her and smile at her reaction)
i have to go now... chim is in hyung's office on third floor go to her and if you need anything you can ask to hyung ok... (he cares her cheek by his thumbs that's when his phone ring he pick it up)
yes Mr Lee... yehh i will be there in some minutes... (he start walking away from kookie who was looking at him from behind and then close her eyes that's when she feel soft lips on her own she widen her eyes and was about to push the person but--

tae: it's me love... (he spoke between the kiss kookie feel relief)
i don't know what's wrong with me I don't feel like leaving you.. (after almost eating kookie's lips back away breathing heavily)
i have to go before I loose my control... bye kookie take care love you (he run out from company)

kookie: what's wrong with me? why i can't
push you whenever you come closer to me touch me kiss me... why Taehyung why?

CONTINUE..

By by🥰