Part 5

Hello readers ☺️

As everyday today also Tae come to pick jiminie as from the day he get to know kookie study here and also jiminie friend so he thought that he can get a chance to talk to her... Tae ask to his brother if he can go to pick jiminie and as his brother is CEO so he have little bit more work so he agree with tae and also he know that tae and jiminie is soulmates... kookie everyday stay with jiminie till tae come to pick her as she don't want to leave her alone...

Tae try to talk to kookie but kookie always ignore him and pissed tae a lot but more then it's hurt him... he want to talk to her and wanna confess his feelings... but kookie isn't even ready to glance at him properly but tae didn't back away...

They are waiting for tae in university campus that's when tae come he is looking really handsome today and also he have his boxy smile plaster on his face which make him look more handsome kookie was staring at him shamelessly tae feel so happy that finally she notice him...

tae: hey chim... (he give his boxy smile) hii kookie (soft smile)

jiminie: you are so happy today... after a long time i see this smile...

tae: actually I'm really so happy today... (he glance at kookie)

jiminie: and it's make me happy too... (she hug tae who hug back)

tae: btw jiminie don't you think we should hangout today as we didn't went anywhere from long time...

jiminie: I was thinking the same... (she laugh) when you wanna go?

tae: today... let's go on a shopping and after that dinner outside...

jiminie: perfect... i love shopping let me call my kitty and ask him to join us it will be so fun... (she took out her phone)

tae: no need chim i already had an talk with hyung and he said he will meet us in mall only...

kookie: unnie i think i should go now... bye...
(about to left but)

tae: wait jungkookie... (kookie turned around) why don't you also join us... we can enjoy together...
(in mind: please say yes)

jiminie: great idea... he's right kookie please join us na... please..

kookie: sorry unnie i can't come please try to understand...

jiminie: i don't wanna hear anything you are coming with us and it's final... (she hold her hand and start dragging her kookie look at tae who was already looking at her with soft smile)

tae: finally... today i will get a chance to have the conversation with you... i will probably confess to you today.. i love you kookie i love you so much... i hope you feel same... i have see in your eyes and i'm sure you also have feeling for me... (smile)

Tae, Kookie and Jiminie already come to shopping mall and now they are waiting for tae's brother to come...

??: sorry guys to make you all wait... (hearing his voice they all turned around and jiminie run toward him) hey baby...

jiminie: i miss you so much kitty... (hug him tightly who hug back)

??: i miss you too baby... (he give peck on her forehead)

tae: Suga hyung... (suga immediately look toward him)

suga: my baby bear... why are you standing there baby come give a tight hug to hyungie... hyungie miss his bear so much... (he open his arms for his lil brother who chukle at his hyung before running into his arms hugging him tightly suga also hug back) my baby bear...

tae: i miss you hyung... i miss everyone... appa mumma... all of you...

suga: if you miss us then why don't you come back home tae... we also miss our little bear... (he cupped his face)

tae: i will hyung... i will soon come back to home... (suga sigh)

suga: as you wish... (he notice kookie) who's this bunny girl?

jiminie: she is jungkookie my new friend... i told you remember?

suga: ohh yeh... hello jungkookie I'm Kim Yoongi Tae's brother and jiminie's fiance... you can call me suga hyung... (small smile)

kookie: nice to meet you hyung... (sweet smile suga ruffle her hair)

jiminie: now should we do shopping i wants to buy lots of things...

suga: yehh sure baby let's go... (he said jiminie form waist)

jiminie: tae... please take care of kookie... and kookie don't feel uncomfortable my soulmate is not a bad guy... (yoonmin left leaving taekook alone tae let out his breath which he was holding and look at kookie who was looking down)

tae: jungkookie-(he stop when kookie cut him in between)

Kookie: I'm sorry but i can't stay here my parents will be worried... i will text jiminie unnie on my way... (she start walking)

tae: jungkookie... kookie wait... kookie... (he run behind her)

Suga and Tae are brothers and they know jiminie from childhood as their parents are friends jiminie is younger then both of them by time passed tae and jiminie became soulmates and suga start liking jiminie so one day he propose her and jiminie was also having feelings for him so she accept him and after some months of dating they tell about their relationship to their parents and they happily accept their relationship and yoonmin get engaged...

CONTINUE

Bye bye 🥰