Part 1

Hello readers ☺️

A boy was standing on a bus stop waiting for his bus to come.
??: why the hell this isn't coming today...(he spoke irritatedly)
ohh God... I'm waiting here from 20 minutes now...

(That's when his bus arrived he sigh and enter inside he was looking for a place so that he can sit down and luckily he saw a empty sit beside a girl who was sitting while looking outside of window he went there and sit beside the girl who look at him feeling his presence)

their eyes got lock with each other's they were continuously staring at each other without even blinking but soon they break it when that boy's phone ring he immediately pick it up.

??: hello... yes... yeh I'm going home only... ok I will call you once I reach home... ok bye... (he cut the call and look at the girl who was now again looking outside of window...)
??: hey...

(he spoke to start the conversation cause he want to talk to that girl the girl turned to him and once again look outside)

??: My name is Kim Taehyung... what's your name?

(the girl didn't look at him making tae sad)
don't you wanna tell me your name

(the girl turned around and Tae lost himself in the girl's beauty she was indeed so beautiful her black hair beautiful doe eyes which were looking at him innocently but he can see little bit of fear in them.. his chubby cheeks cute button nose, his pink rosy lips and lastly a little mole under her lips which tae found so cute and attractive he come back to his senses when the girl

Again look away making tae pout cause he was trying to talk with her and the girl is just ignoring him again and again which Tae didn't like a bit but what he can do so he just sit there quietly...)

'

Jungkookie' (the girl beside him Spock making tae look at her and smile making kookie's heart beat crazily seeing his cute boxy smile unknowingly she also smile at him but when she realise she look away making tae chukle at her cute reaction she lick his lower lip...)

tae: so...(kookie look at him) where are you going?

kookie: Home...(she said in cold tone tae didn't like her cold answer)

tae: I'm also going home...(he spoke smiling at her who node) are you university student? (kookie node) ohh... i just completed my university... you must be in last year right? (kookie hmm) your home is here in seoul? (kookie again hmm) my too... but i leave in apartment cause my house is far from my university... btw in which University you study i didn't saw you in my university.

kookie sigh loudly and look at him with cold expression...
tae: I'm sorry... i know I'm speaking so much but I want to be friend with you that's why i'm asking about yourself and all...

kookie: I study in busan as I stay there with my un-uncle... (tae notice the sudden change in her behaviour making him confuse) but now I will stay here with my parent and study here... (slow tone)

tae: hey... are you ok? you are sounding low...(worried voice)

kookie: I'm ok...

(tae node kookie again look outside of window)

tae: btw...would you like to be my friend? (he said smiling)

kookie: I'm sorry but I don't like to make friends...(she spoke slowly)