Part 4

Hello readers

ONE WEEK LATER...

|| In Seoul University ||

university time is over and all students were going to their house A girl was walking in university hallway she bump into another girl she spoke grabbing the girl's attention who look at her confusely...

??: where are you lost bun be careful... are you ok kookie?

kookie: yehh i'm fine jiminie unnie sorry i didn't saw you and bump into you... (she spoke jiminie look at her worriedy she cupped her face)

jiminie: jungkookie what's wrong with you hmm? it's been a week.. we meet from that time i'm seeing you like this is something wrong... you can share it with me... I'm like your sister right? then won't you share it with me hmm? (kookie look down) bun you-

(she got cut when her phone ring she smile and pick it up)

jiminie: hello kitty... what? you are not coming? yeh it's ok... bye...

jungkookie: what happened unnie? everything is alright?

jiminie: yehh... actually my fiance have a important meeting so he can't come to pick me that's it... (sigh)

jungkookie: it's ok unnie let me drop you your home... (small smile)

jiminie: thank you so much my bunny but no need for it my brother-in-law... i mean my fiance's brother is coming to pick me don't worry... (she smile and ruffle her hair)

jungkookie: ok... but at least let me give you company till he come..

jiminie: no no it's alright kookie your parents will be worried go home..

jungkookie: don't worry unnie i will inform them... let's wait outside...

Till they waiting for jiminie's brother-in-law...

let me tell you how they meet... so basically when kookie take admission in the university on the very first day she meet jiminie and jiminie found her so cute so she ask kookie to be her friend and after thinking a lot of time kookie got ready to be her friend and now they are really very good friend but from the time jiminie meet her she always the sadness on kookie's face and also most of the time she's spacing out jiminie ask her if there is something which is bothering her she can share with her but kookie didn't tell anything to her she always think about that person whom she meet that day yehh from the time she left Tae she thinking about him is he ok? He is talking care of him or not? Where he leave? Did she also think about him? Did she also miss him? yeh she is missing Tae... she miss him every day she try to forget him but whenever she try to forget him she get memories of that night which she enjoy with him she really had lots of fun... and she miss that every moment which she spend with Tae she miss it all... she also remember her first kiss which she loose to Tae.. not gonna lie she love the kiss and she is glad that she loose her first kiss to the person who have a special place in her heart... she still didn't realise what she actual feel for tae but she know he is someone special to her... and she became friend with jiminie it's also because of Tae... she remember Tae told her she should make friends and enjoy her life so she start it from jiminie she want to make more friends but she don't feel comfortable with everyone so for now she have only jiminie as her friend....

|| Back To The Story||

Jiminie and kookie waiting for jiminie's brother-in-law in University campus that's when they heard a voice...

??: jiminie-ah... (jiminie turned around and smile widely she run toward the person and jump on him hugging him tightly the person chukle and hug her back) look like someone was missing me so much huh...

(jiminie back away and hit his arm making the boy hissed a little)

jiminie: what do you think huh? where were you from one week? you didn't call me nor reply to my text messages.... you didn't miss me?

??: and who said that to you? i miss you too chimmy... how can i not miss my cute little mochi...

jiminie: you didn't talk to me from one week... (her voice was cracked) do you know how much worried i was and that stupid brother of your didn't even take me to meet you... (silently crying)

??: hey are you crying? (he turned jiminie to face her) why are you crying hmm... (jiminie cry even harder) hey hey stop... (he hug her) shh.. stop crying... I'm so sorry chim...

jiminie: i hate you Kim Taehyung... you are very bad meaning...

tae: aww... i love you too my baby mochi... (he said with chukle and broke the hug he wipe her tears) i can't believe you are crying and that too for me... ? how i got that lucky hmm?

(jiminie hit him on his arm they were busy with each other that they didn't notice a pair of eyes was watching them but a boy's voice grabbed their attention vmin turned around)

boy: jungkookie... (hearing this tae look at kookie's direction and at the same time kookie turned to that boy who called her...)

kookie: yes... (hearing the familiar voice tae's heart skip a beat)

boy: you forget your notebook in the class... here (smile at her)

kookie: thank you... (she give a small smile and take the notebook)

boy: ok bye... bye jiminie...

(he said to jiminie who wev at him the boy left from there and kookie turned around her eyes meet with tae's eyes who was already starting at her making her gulp and look down jiminie walk toward her)

jiminie: kookie... come let me introduce you to my soulmate... (she hold kookie's hand and dragged her toward Tae) tae she is my new friend jungkookie and kookie he is my brother-in-law and my soulmate Taehyung... (kookie look up but she again look down cause of Tae's stare jiminie spoke)

jiminie: tae stop staring at her... you are making her uncomfortable...

tae: aah... I'm sorry... hello I'm Taehyung nice to meet you kookie...

kookie: nice to meet you too Taehyung... (she bite her lower lips)

tae: are you feeling uncomfortable with me? (he ask suddenly)

jiminie: what's wrong with you both? you guys are behaving different do you guys know each other? (kookie widen her eyes)

kookie: no... what are you saying unnie we didn't meet before.. (she look at tae and gulp hard) i should go now bye... (she didn't let jiminie speak and left from there immediately)

jiminie: what's wrong with her... you know Tae it's been a week she is my friend but i don't understand her not a little bit...

She look at Tae and found him still starting at the direction where kookie left... She can sense something is wrong with both of them...

jiminie: tae... tae... Taehyung... (she shake him) where are you lost?

tae: nothing jiminie... let's go... (once again he look at the same direction making jiminie more confuse) let's go...

jiminie in mind: why i'm having feeling like something is wrong my soulmate and kookie... did they both know each other?

(thinking about this she left from there with Tae)

Tae come to his apartment after dropping jiminie to her house...

tae: i can't believe it... i meet her today... i'm so happy... (he sit on couch) but she didn't even look at me properly... did she really feel uncomfortable with me? but she didn't feel uncomfortable that night then why now? she didn't miss me? (he bite his lower lips) but i won't let you go this time jungkookie... you can't leave me this time... i love you kookie and you can't escape from me...

CONTINUE

Bye bye 🥰