Part 6

Hello readers ☺️

here kookie is walking in parking lot and tae is running behind her...

tae: Kookie listen to me... i wanna talk to you... (but kookie just ignore his words and about to sit inside in her car but tae hold her wrist from behind and close the door) so you are again running from me...

kookie: I'm going home Taehyung... and please leave my hand..

tae: going home... why don't you directly say you wanna run away from me cause you don't wanna face me... (he shout little loudly)

kookie: let me go Taehyung... my parents will be worried... (slowly)

tae: not until you listen to me... (he pinned kookie to the car)

kookie: wh-what are you doing Taehyung... (shocking tone)

tae: why are you ignoring me kookie? (kookie didn't spoke anything she was just look down tae put his index finger in her chin making her look up) why you left me that night without listening me? (he spoke softly staring into her eyes) you didn't even let me speak... (his voice was so slow and cracked) why? (he cress kookie's cheek by his thumb)

tae: i want to say something to you but you just left and my bad that I just let you go... i should have follow you so that i could know where you actually leave... you lie to me that night... you said your house is near and you left but i didn't found any house near by that place...(kookie widen her eyes) after two days i went to that place in hope that maybe i get to see you but I found nothing... why you lie kookie? what's the need of lying? do you know how much i cry? (kookie look into his eyes which were showing so many emotions...)

tae: kookie... (he softly hold kookie's waist staring into her eyes deeply he join their forehead and close his eyes kookie also close her eyes when she feel tae's hot breath on her face suddenly tae hug her while putting his face in kookie's neck who get shock by his sudden action tae tighten her hold on kookie's waist)

tae: i miss you... (he whispered softly on her neck kookie close her eyes when she feel tae's lips brush against her soft skin)

tae: i want to say something more to you... (kookie heartbeat start racing) I Love You Kookie... (and kookie's world stop on the spot) i love you so much kookie from the time i saw you i fell in love with you... i know you won't believe it but it's true... for me it's love at first sight... i really love the time which I spend with you... i feel so happy when i see you smiling... my heartbeat increase when i see your beautiful smile... everything about you make me go crazy... all day and night i just kip thinking about you... when i close my eyes your face come in front of me... first i thought it can be my attraction but it's not my attention cause we can get attract to someone's beauty, body but we can't get attract to someone's heart, smile,talks, behaviour, nature... i want to make you happy... i love the bunny smile on your face... i love the way you get angry on me... i love your kind heart... everything make me fall for you hardly... This Kim Taehyung has fallen for you jungkookie... I'm madly in love with you...

(everything he spoke near to kookie's ear cause he still hugging her and his face was still on kookie's neck who was standing like stature she don't know how to process she knew it something like this is going to happen she have notice how tae stare at her try to talk to her and everyday come to University on excuse of picking up jiminie she understand why tae do this all...)

tae: i genuinely love you kookie... (he spoke while sniffing her neck)

kookie: taehyung... (kookie breath hitched when tae's soft lips touch her skin) T-Tae... (tae was giving soft kisses on her neck)

kookie: I'm sorry tae but i don't feel same for you... (she spoke hesitantly)

tae: again lie... i can clearly see in your eyes that you also have feeling for me... (he softly start sucking her neck) you also love me...