I love you so much it makes me YAC.

PLOT! So Nini is at her fancy bonding school yac and she was feeling quite down as she missed her boyfriend Ricky, her friends, and she failed a quiz. Ricky decides to go visit her and something mAgIcAl happens.

Nini's pov:

I love it here. I really do. But life's been hard. I'm not doing well in my normal classes, in an argument with my roommate Emily, I miss my moms, my friends, Ricky... I just want to go home but not to stay. to like visit.

Looking at my clock, it was approaching 10 p.m.: me and Ricky's call time. We call every day and somehow, even with all the shit people do to him at school, he's still smiling. I picked up my phone and hit the contact named My Favorite Smelling Rat with a heart and rat emoji after it. Aren't I so funny?

He picks up within 2 rings like he was sitting on the other end, waiting for the annoying Facetime ringtone to pass through. When I look at him he's smiling while biting his lip. God, I got lucky. I can't help but give him a big smile back.

"Hi, Baby. I miss youuuuu!"

"I miss you too! I seriously don't know how to function without you because I tripped down the stairs, tried to lean against the wall but there was no wall so I fell on my ass, um yeah!"

"Aweee, you okay?"

"Mhm! My tailbone just hurts. Anyways, what's up with you?"

"Well, the theater kids and I went to Denny's last night but everyone was mad at me because I just talked about my beautiful girlfriend the whole time..." I covered my face with my hands.

"Stop! You're making me blush!" he laughed and adjusted the camera so I could see he was shirtless. He's making me crazy and I'm in another state.

"I can't wait to see you. Christmas is in a month right? Your coming home?"

"Yep. And I can't wait too. I need a big bear hug from my rat soon." He laughed and held the dog tag up to the screen and I held my guitar pick and snowglobe up to the camera.

"I can't wait to kiss you."

"Me too, Baby. I really need one of those right now. A lot." He tilted his head as if he knew something was wrong. "I just miss everyone, Ricky. I'm not doing well in my core classes because all these kids are in college math and I'm just in high school normal math thingy. I'm fighting with my roommate and Ricky I just want to go home. I want to see my parents, my friends, you... I just miss Salt Lake." I haven't even noticed the tear that slid down my face.

"You will baby. Hang in there. You are the nicest, smartest, most talented, and clumsy girl I ever met and I'm proud to know you. Your parents did a good job."

-ricky's pov:- 2 days later

So here I am wondering through a boarding school with smart kids. I feel extra stupid here. No clue where Nini's room is so I'm amelessly walking around asking people.

"Hey! you! Yeah you! do you know where Nina salzar roberts lives? new girl?" everyone just shook their heads so I went to the library to find the records. I searched through every book and then I found it. Room 3648, Building C. I think I ran there if I remember correctly.

When I got there I pounded on her door just to be met with Emily Pratt. Salmanela girl.

"Hey... um emily. Do you know if Nini's here?"

"Uh no she left to go to the library." Ah shit. I love how we think the same Nina.

So I ran all the way back to the freaking library. As soon as I walked in, I saw her sitting at a desk reading If He Had Been With Me with one strand of her hair fallen in front of her face that she kept pushing back. She's so cute.

I slowly walked over and put my hands over her eyes, making her jump. I hate to scare her but it will be awsome in the end.

"Guess who." I heard a gasp come from her.

"Ricky?!" She spun around in her chair and kissed me. "You're really here?! But how? When-" I cut her off with another kiss.
"I took the bus baby. I wanted to see you sooner."
She couldn't help but break into a smile. She pulled me in for another kiss and we headed out of the library to go sit under a maple tree. We talked about everything, and I even brought up how Mrs. Jenn was officially dating my dad. How lovely. Listen it's nothing agents her but you know... it's still hard for me too. I think sometimes people forget about that.

Me and nini went to go get coffees and we yapped some more about life. She asked about the theater kids, and she continued to laugh, making her smile look even brighter.
"I love you." I half moaned have whispered as I brought her into a kiss.

"Babe what was that for?"
"To show a preview of how much I love you."
Let's just say that same night we got take out and it became cold because we did too much not sleeping.

————————

I rolled over in the morning, the sun lighting up the room, and nini curled up next to me with the blankets all the way up to her chest. She started to stir and she opened her eyes, smiled, and rubbed them.

"Morning Ricky." She said in her morning voice. God I love her morning voice. I brushed some hair out of her face and she smiled back at me.

"Baby you have to get ready...." She rolled her eyes and got out of bed, taking the top sheet with her. "Neens you might wanna get a thicker sheet I can see right through that one." I told her sneaking, and of corse I got the nini pillow in the face.

We showered (together) then we walked into town. Nini had the day off and we decided to use it wisely. We were walking in the middle of the road swinging our hands connected, side by side. That was until I got to a certain point, in a pretty garden that I got down on one knee and she started crying.

"Nina Elizabeth Salazar-Roberts. The absolute best thing that has happened to me. And I know your thinking that we are too young to get married so I'm giving you a promise ring. One that promises that some day I will replace it with an engagement ring. You're the most beautiful kind funny cute everything girl I could ever ask for. Now will you accept this ring?"
She nodded and Tiny bit and I smiled.
"Yes Ricky!"
I slid the ring onto her finger and picked her up to spin her around. The kiss lasted 30 seconds before we needed air. Ima say it once, and ima say it again,
I love this woman.