Conversations

READER ADVISED - TALKS ON DEATH< DRUG USE < MORBID THOUGHTS

warnings please read: Important conversations need important feelings

warnings please read: Important conversations need important feelings. All in your own time, this is their time. So if you feel as though right now you don't feel ready, then please feel free to join us again when you are. You are loved, you are seen and you are never alone. We all feel like ghosts sometimes and it takes the right people to see us and bring us back into the real world. Feel free to leave a comment here for anyone who just might need to hear what you have to say, keep to community guidlines and please dont forget to love one another. - m

I don't know what steps to take

I do the easy ones until it helps

Little acts of conversation

Maddie had her chin resting on her palm, completly zoned out. She had so much now in her mind that it swirled and swished like a whirlpool and she just waited for it disapear, all she needed was someone to ask. She and Charley had been doing their investigations like they had said and sure enough they did get answers. It slowly but surely, she felt that concequence build in her stomach and make her qeausy. These days her and Charley could barely look at Jo without feeling guilty. Not because of the investigation but the decison they had made to keep it all under their hat. Now Rhonda and Wally barely spoke to them, even their teacher from beyond the grave acted differently around them. Because they saw them, sneaking off, meeting up with Simon. Yet nobody ratted on them, Jo was left to deal with her death the way she wanted and they dealt with the hit and run the way they believed right.

and yet...

"Hey, what's going on-?" Rhonda waved her hand in front of Maddie's face. Maddie shook her head, looked up at the girl, who promptly took a seat next to her in the caffeteria.

"Oh..hey" She replied, tucking a short strand of hair behind her ear. "Are you talking to me now?"

Rhonda shrugged, crossing her arms and leaning them on the table. "Well, thing is cherry pop" She sighs. "You haven't been normal since last night when you sneaked off with your co-conspiritor and dug a little further so imma make you a deal, you interested?"

Maddie nodded, relieved;Finally someone was going to ask.

"You can tell me what happened but you tell Jo what you've been up to, tonight" Rhonda said seriously, pointing a finger at her.

Maddie sighed, rubbing her face.

"I don't know if I want to," she replied, "I think it will kill her all over again"

"Or maybe it will save her" Rhonda stated.

"Sometimes the truth is ugly but that doesnt mean it should be ignored, that's what ive been standing on this whole time." Maddie leaned back from the table.