Announcement

So, as many have already seen from my last chapter, I don't think I'm going to continue this book. Why?

Well first is the obvious reason: I don't want to cross the boundaries of anyone in this book. I know Beeduo has talked about this in the past, and how they don't want to be shipped, and I want to respect that as much as I can. Of course I want to continue writing this, but I don't want to make this uncomfortable for anyone, especially the people mentioned in here. And yes, I know this is an AU and not the actual people, but I keep overthinking and thinking about how I feel like it's too risky.

Second reason: I'm starting to get burnt out. This isn't only due to this book, but I'm just not feeling the same about writing these days. I still enjoy it, but not on a schedule. I don't want to have the pressure of not updating a book, and then consequently having the feeling of not satisfying everyone by not posting.

Final reason: I want to pursue other topics to write about (at my own pace). As everyone does, I finally grew out of my own DSMP phase, and I'm growing into ASMP, AUSMP, and QSMP stuff now (at least minecraft wise, I still have many other interests). I'm hoping that I can still write and produce good stories for you guys, but maybe not with this topic. I plan on writing about Sunship Duo (maybe making a oneshot book on them idk yet), ASMP, and Gen Loss.

So I'm very sorry that it has to come to this, but I feel as though it's for the best, and I hope you can continue to stay with me on this journey. I hope you all have a great day/night, and I'll see you next time <3

-Soph