5

TW: cürs!ng (this is Tommy we're talking about 😭)

Tubbo POV:

My mouth hung open as I looked at the person above me. Ranboo's glasses had fallen off of their face, and I was flustered all to hell.

Their eyes shined like the prettiest star in the sky, a deep blue-grey color. I wasn't sure if I should look away or just remain in the blissful state I was currently in.

Before I could decide, Ranboo backed away from me and placed his hands over his upper face, hiding their eyes. "R-Ranboo...?" My voice quivered, unsure of what to do with the glasses that were currently on my chest. Tommy's hand swooped them up and held them out.

"Here," he spoke encouragingly, and I stared off into the distance. Their eyes were beautiful, mysterious, entrancing, hell I could go on forever! Why would he ever hide them?

I tuned back into the conversation after thinking about it for a while, realizing that Ranboo had put their glasses away and showed their face. Tommy glanced down at me, and I assumed he had just said something flirtatious to Ranboo.

"Y-Yeah, you look awesome, dude!" I nervously exclaimed. Why did I feel this way? He was only my friend!

Then the nurse came over to my bed, asking Ranboo and Tommy for some privacy with me to check up. They left my bedside, and returned to the couch.

(TIMESKIP TO AFTER NURSE GUQQIE CHECKS UP ON TUBBO ✌️)

"So, Tubs, can I ask you something?" Tommy's British voice spoke to me. Ranboo had just left for the bathroom, Nurse Guqqie was back at their desk, and Tommy was with me.

"You just did, dipshit," I retorted, feeling mischievous. He rolled his eyes, but continued.

"Whatever! But, what's happening between you and Ranboo?" He asked, and I felt my face heat up a bit.

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered a bit too quickly so it seemed suspicious.

"Is there something you're not telling me big man? You know you can tell me anything, I've told you about Molly after all!" Tommy spoke, referring to his crush who was in the same grade as us.

I sighed, but then looked to my left, seeing a pride flag draping over the wall. I nodded my head towards it, then returned my gaze to Tommy. His expression was only slightly readable, his mouth gaping open, but I wasn't sure if it was in hatred or just being surprised.

"TUBS!" He exclaimed after a few seconds, and wrapped his arms around me.

I was shocked and let out a short "Ugh!" before wrapping my arms around him as well.

"Should I act surprised?" I heard Tommy barely even whisper, most likely talking to himself. When I acknowledged it, he continued, "Oh, shit- Listen, it's been kinda obvious..."

He pulled away from me as I began to speak, "Has it really?" He simply nodded. "Well crap, but anyways to answer your question from earlier, no I don't think anything's going on between me and Ranboo, we're only friends!"

Tommy only nodded again, and just then the lunch bell blared. Ranboo walked into the nurse's office and looked at the two of us.