6

TW: cürs!ng, imagination getting the best of someone (you'll understand in a bit ;) )

Ranboo POV:

Wow... Tubbo really just fell asleep on my shoulder... I didn't know how to feel about it, but the butterflies swirling around in my stomach decided for me.

There was no way that I could like Tubbo... I mean, he's my best friend for God sakes! But he looks so peaceful, so... cute...

It had already been about 3 minutes after I spoke with Tommy, after Tubbo had fallen asleep. He was sitting there on his phone, presumably talking to Wilbur since he was smiling at the device.

"Whatcha doin', Toms?" I simply asked quiet enough so Tubbo didn't wake up.

He looked up at me with panicked eyes, "Oh! Oh, uh, nothing! Nope nothing at allll!" He dragged out the last syllable, which seemed extremely suspicious.

"If you don't tell me, then I'll grab your phone and find out myself." I spoke, laughing at the end. He finally caved and sighed.

"Okay, okay, so I'm talking to Wil, because there's this... girl..." My eyes lit up.

"A crush?!" I spoke enthusiastically, but not enough to wake the boy on my shoulder.

"Uh, I mean, I guess you could say that..." A blush formed on his cheeks, and I knew I was correct.

"Uh huh, so who is it?" My inner teenage girl came out in that moment. Tommy just bowed his head down and shook it, making his mop of blonde fly everywhere.

Once he lifted his head back up, he answered, "You probably don't even know her, but she's in our grade... Her name is Molly Chapman." His mouth turned into a smile when he said her name. He seemed so happy thinking about her, which made me chuckle.

"What does she look like?" My voice got slightly quieter, though the excitement was still present.

"She's average height, dirty blonde or light brown hair, pretty blue eyes... just everything about her is amazing..." he whispered the last bit, but I could still hear it.

We heard rustling from outside the curtain, confused on what it was until we heard some speaking.

"...yeah, don't worry! I'll see you after the bell, though!" Ms. Sey's voice resonated through the room.

"Yeah, I know, but I don't want you to leave..." Nurse Guqqie responded in a soft yet begging voice. A chuckle from the shorter could be heard after that.

"I know, but I still need to teach the last three hours of the day..." Ms. Sey trailed off.

"You can get a sub, y'know, Mr. NotFound does that almost everyday because he sleeps in too much!" The nurse spoke happily. I smiled, they seemed to be so happy together and they never wanted to separate.

There wasn't any retort after that from the brunette for a few seconds. "Hold on, lemme go check with the office really quickly, keep an eye on the window, okay?" My face scrunched up underneath my mask in confusion. But it seemed like Nurse Guqqie knew what was happening.

"Okay, I will, sweetheart!" They sounded so excited to have their partner get to spend more time with them.

"Alright, off I go! I'll see you in hopefully a few minutes!" Ms. Sey seemed to leave the room, as the door opened and closed.