My very own ending!

I was really doomed. That was at least what I thought until I heard the klicking of the door and even then, I didn't get out of the bed. In fact I was still covered and hiding and someone slowly started to pull the cover back so I could see the certain special someone.

Callisto: What are you hiding for?

Me: Oh I don't know... how about embarrassment....

The fact that I was naked and that he was barely wearing anything was also not helping because that was just reminding me of what happened yesterday.

Callisto: No need to be my little flower.

Me: Oho! Are you sure? I don't mind you seeing me but what about the otheres?

Callisto: What otheres?

Me: The maid and the knights?

Callisto: What knight, what maid?

Me: You did not?

Callisto: Oh yes I did. They deserved it for barging in like this.

Me: ..... what did you do with the bodies?

Callisto: They are being disposed of right now. Why are you interested in them?

Me: I heard if you take a white rose and let it soak in blood instead of water, it will become very beautiful.

Callisto: If that is what you want, then I will bring the most beautiful rose there is in here... but for now rest a bit more and don't think about anything.

He did get out of the room that day and left me alone until the evening. Now I have no idea how he did it but when he came into the room the next time, he had a bouquet of flowers in his hands where every single rose is made out of either cristal, diamonds or any other kind of gem. It was insane to see him come inside with that and then kneel in front of me after what had happened this morning.

I gasped the moment I saw him on his knees.

Callisto: Penelope Eckhart, will you forever stay by my side and become my significant other half?

Words wouldn't describe how much I was head over heal into him so instead of answering, I threw myself around his neck and kissed him. This was definitely not the ending I thought would come but I loved it. I loved this man, every bit of him. Not only was he protective but possessive and as much as he was like this, I was soo much worse. I knew that I could never give him up ever again. He was like a sweet drug to me. 

The small kiss I started evolved once again and before I knew it, he had already pickd me up and started to carry me to the bed. Nothing about this scene was new to me but this time I just wanted to give him his answer. He needed it after all.

Me: I am already yours! No need to ask.

Callisto: So this is a yes?

Me: Yes! or did you thought you could escape from me?

Callisto: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it seems I have gotten myself in a sweet sweet trap and can't escape.

Me: Indeed and for my belovied addict, I am willing to go even over death. Nothing can part us.

Callisto: As it should.

Honestly, if someone told me that I would end up with Callisto, I would have called them a lunatic. Nothing about this man was not screaming danger! Nothing about him was actually telling me that I was save around him. A crown prince, a dangerous mother, a lot of assassins and then the duke who is not on his side either... well there were soo many things that I could say would keep me away from him.

Still fate was quite twisted because I still ended up with him. And danger? HAH who is she? I am sure I have proven that I could deal with any kind of danger. Two mad dogs where none of them is truly mad... what a truly genius combination. Neither loved the other when we started this marriage. I mean he called me his fiance and I just agreed because this should ensure my safety but after the time I spend with him, calling this just fake would be wrong.

My feelings were genius and I could tell his as well.

He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Did I need anything more?

He truly loved me! 

That sick game? HAH! I beat it and I would have never thought that I would actually be thankful and glad for it because otherwise I wouldn't have met Callisto otherwise.

Oh well... my days surely wouldn't be boring at all, now that I am the crown princess and now that I had to plan a hole wedding for the two of us.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it and perhaps I will see you in another story of mine :D