Now let's see about this...

It was my decision to stay but who would have thought that the first thing I had to deal was poison. Luckily for me, I was not a person who would fall for poison easily at all. I already thought that something like this could happen. Callisto did warn me about this and after my family came over, erverything just got worse. The duke was after all not neutral anymore but was proactively protecting Callisto and myself. This was a huge blow for the queen. 

Every since that, just as a precaution, Callisto gave me some personal guards he had picked out plus he also have me some silver accessories to wear at all time which could be used to indicate any kind of poison. For now I made it a habbit to actually have a small silver needle hidden in my sleeve which I used to to test my tea and my cake. I know, this sounds more than just a bit suspicious and all but this was all I could do to protect myself. On top of that, it wasn't even a week after everything and I had my first poisoning attempt. Luckily for me, I was testing my food and as for the maid... she didn't live through that.

It wasn't my maid but someone else because mine had caught something.... quite scheming I had to admit that. In responds to that, I was.... well... how do I say this.... I was actually looking up myself in the library a bit. There were some things I wanted to research about and let's just say these were not some romantic or historical books at all. 

Let's see....

From what I know flowers are pretty but can be dangerous....

What flowers do we have in the royal garden....

And what could I use?

In order not to look that suspicious, I decided to take a couple of other books and put it right next to me while I was in the library. No one ever would think that I was reading a medcal book with all the novels around me. 

I wonder if Callisto is doing alright....

Haven't seen him a lot recently...

I wonder if something is going on....

Not as if I didn't have my very own battle to fight here.... and still worrying for him....

I really fell for him....

Bit by bit, I found myself thinking about Callisto and if this would be helpful to him. I mean, I was about to kill the queen and if I was at it his son as well. For this I needed a fool proof plan and so I started researching about various things. That of course made me wander through the royal palace and look around, checking, serching, seemingly aimlessly. However everything was important from how the maids were acting to what was going on and the knights patrolling around. Everything was important for me since I wanted to make it look like suicide or even better a mystery.

No need to rush this..

I have plenty of time...

They will suspect me if I rush this.

If I learned one thing from dramas then that there was no need to rush.... no need to panick and no need to involve others.

I will do everything myself.

I just need to be careful and prepare throughly....

I can do that.

I really don't get what exactly it was but there was this drive that was keeping me going. My resolve never fell and I knew exactly what I wanted. Who knows what really happened inside of me that I was this ready and this unfazed to kill a person. It was a life that I would take after all and yet I had really no remorse and was also not feeling bad for this. Perhaps something was wrong with me since it was a living beings life after all and yet here I was thinking of eliminating it as if it was nothing. This shouldn't have been my decision. Who was I to judge if a person was worth to continue to live or die? 

The grim reaper was not a possion I should be in.

But if it was concerning my life.... then I was willing to fight till death.

If that meant to kill a person, then so be it.

That thought alone made me scared.

What have I become to say something like this... was I still the same person?