Pardon...WHAT?!

Callisto: Then let me show you how to use them.

When he said that, I didn't know that he literally meant to set up private training with me and that it would be hell. He was actually really making me hold a sword and swing it around 200 times a day, run around, try horse riding and everything else. At one point I just started waking up in the morning and then falling alseep when I would get back to my room. Tho it was hell, it was also soo worth it as I could see Callisto smile each and every day. Perhaps I have fallen for this man before I knew really knew it.

It was a week that had past after this and I actually was spending more and more time with Callisto every single day. The people int he castel already calls us the mad dog duo. HAH, kinda hilarious for the fact that we were playing a bit of a role.... well I was for my part sometimes. The truth was, I was not that bold as I would let people know. Without it, I would probably be dead on the other hand.

Today I was sitting in the garden enjoying a day off training. Callisto said he had to do something and let me relax for a bit.

Me: Hah... this feels soo good.

It was just me, my pesonal maid and some tea as well as cake. Nothing could honestly come in between of my happiness. That was what I thought until I could hear some rushed footsteps.

Other Maid: Princess!

Me: You are interrupting a great morning.

Other Maid: I am very sorry but this is urgent.

Me: What could be this urgent?

Other Maid: Duke Eckhart is here and he wishes to see you.

Me: He what?

Other Maid: He wishes to see you, princess.

Me: Let him wait. I won't be coming before I drink this cup of tea.

Other Maid: ... but his highnes the crown prince is there as well....

Me: WHAT?!

Now this was definitely not the day off that I had hoped for. When I heard that Callisto was there, I immediately jumped to my feet and let the maid lead us all to where they are. Honestly, that was not even necessary since there was a lot of screaming going on. The servants were all panicking. Callisto and my brother Derrick were having their swords out. 

Me: Callisto!

I don't know why I did this but I ran towards Callisto from behind him and pretty much tackled the man into a hug. He was taller than me so I had to jump a bit to hug him around his neck and then shortly let go. Surprise was what I could see in the faces of everyone in the room. I think I was pretty much the only peson to treat Callisto this way.

Callisto: What are you doing here?

Me: I wanted to see you. Is it that bad?

Callisto: No... I just don't want you to meet these rats.

Me: Oh but a dog still can hunt. Don't you think you sharpened my teeth quite a bit in the last week.

A smile was all I could offer him before I took his sword and then aimed it at my brother stepping in front of Callisto. The prince just looked at me before he was starting to laugh as if he had gone insane. I knew why he was laughing. This was after all quite the show. On the other hand Derrick as well as my father looked puzzled and sad.

Callisto: No need for you to get your hands dirty my love.

Me: Oh but you would have let me out on this fun?

Callisto: I would have never.

Me: Are you sure?

Callisto: Yes.

Me: Then why didn't you come see me in the garten?

Callisto: I.... *sigh* It seems I have saddened you.

He was right behind me and he gave me a kiss on the back of my neck before taking the sword away from me. Was it wrong that I wanted more than this kiss? It almost seemed as if he sensed it because he made me turn to the side where he started kissing me a bit more. Of course I knew my place here so I interrupted our good time. Couldn't let him control me after all. He was used to getting a couple of things as a prince but he was definitely not used to be bossed around like I do and I think he liked that.

Me: We have guests dear.

Callisto: Uninvited guests... they can go to hell.

Me: Nah-Nah-Nah... this is not how we treat them. 

Callisto: Fine, prepare some tea and lead them to the garden, we will join soon.

This was it. The last word which definitely saved some bloodshed.