❤️❤️part - 22❤️❤️

PLEASE READ
Hey guys long time no see but I am sorry i had my board exams and i was busy in studies and I couldn't update because after a month, I have to give my neet exam. I am busy with studies and I really can't focus on studies and stories side by side. Took a long break, I know but recently I read a comment on others book that how unfair it is to them who invested their time in reading but didn't get the desired response. How this thing break their excitement. I knew no one from you said this to me but I am sure you also felt the same way. It was my duty to prioritise the story if I started but I was a new writer and didn't knew all of this.
SECOND
I read my previous chapters to update the recent one to know what to write but I find to many spelling mistake that is either because of typo or just wrong letter pressed instead. I know that even if I try and update it after correctting then non of you will pay attention as our brain solve the jumble to some extent.
I try to correct it by re reading before publishing but sometimes I miss it. Please just point it out.
Third
I saw that the views are above 200 max but votes below 100. If it's due to me publishing late then forgive me, I will try to update more and earn your trust and votes.

Long talk after long time. No issues. Enjoy with a large chapter. 270 words.

The next morning everyone came to yamini's room including monami to see her and she was awake. Everyone was happy to see her while monami looked at karan who was looking lost. He looked at her and his eyes held tears, his hand fisted and teeth gritted and she was sure that he is controlling himself from crying. Monami eyes got teary knowing if he is controlling this much then surely it is very big thing and she didn't like it even a bit, not because she doesn't want him to cry being a man and all. It's because him being in pain or even if he is then controlling himself for others is not something she can tolerate.

He went from there in his room quietly and she wanted just to go before him but baby was hugging her and she can't just leave her but she wanted to go to him soon.

Arre bacho tm sb bekar ke liye hi pareshaan ho gye, mai thik hoon, bas woh doctor apni fees badha ke gya warna mujhe to abhi tm sbki shaadi me dance krna hai, tmhare bache ho Jaye to hi Mera bulawa aayega or tb bhi yamraj se mai thoda time maang hi loongi said badi mom and all of them shook their head.

Badi mom don't worry Param bhai or bhabhi ek ghante me Ghar aa jayenge, tb woh bhi aapko check kr lenge said avika.

Arre, maine kha na main thik hoon,Pehle hi Mera karan Kitna pareshaan hai or agr ab Param or Barkha ko pta chala to khud ko blame karenge ki woh kyu nhi the kal raat said badi mom.

Par mom aapki tabiyat thik nhi hai, mai toh Kehta hoon aapko ek baar hospital me admit ho jana chahiye said Rishi.

Rishi beta mai thik hoon, tm chahte ho na ki mai khush rhu toh beta mujhe hospital le jaane ki baat mt kar or Param or Barkha ko koi kuch nhi batayega. Or tm sb chahte ho to mai dhyaan rakhungi apna or Jo bhi medicines hongi woh mai le lungi said badimom.

I think badi mom ki baat Maan late hai, iss condition me unse behes krna thik nhi hai or rhi baat unke health ki toh mai hoon na mai unki health or medicines ka khayal rakhungi said Malaika.