❤️❤️part----8❤️❤️

Karan was smiling☺️ and Malaika thought 🤔 it was because of her.

They reached the location.
Malaika comes out and karan says
Malaika u go and check i will see to it.
Malaika any ways agrees and goes and everyone else  comes

Sid, faizi bhai Sanju or koel aadhe ghante tk aa jayenge. Wait till then said avika.

What happened avika asked karan.

Bhai actually aap to jante ho na wo Delhi se aa rhe the thoda rest kr ke aane wale hai said Rishi.

Sid do one thing go and pick them in ur car said karan.

Sid grinned😁 and agreed.

Everyone goes from there leaving monami and karan alone.

Monami wait said karan and she looks at him 😊 smiling.

Karan looks in her eyes and stays there while she waits for him to say something.

Kya hua karan kuch kehna tha asked monami looking down as the intensity with which he was looking at her was soo much effecting her.

Karan comes out of her trance and forwards his hand for handshake.

Monami gets confused 😕 and asked kuch chahiye.

Karan nodes in yes and look into her eyes.

Wo mujhe ..........car keys..said karan.

Haa... Mere paas nhi hai said monami.

Ha wo car mai hai... I will get it said karan and goes to car while monami goes with everyone.

Karan comes to car and bangs his hand on the bonnet of car.
Friend banana tha, car keys.......😣 Monami mai kaise puchu😔.  Mai bhi na itna thodi difficult hai😔
No no no no not happening. Aaj to puch kr ke he aapna friend bana ke rahunga.
Karan said determined and went inside.

Mono was looking at venue with avika  faizi and Rishi was playing with baby and Malaika was changing everything as per her taste and expensive.

Monami was looking at the fountain with adoration as it was surrounded by plants, grass and flowers.

Liked it ask karan from behind leaning towards her .

Loved it answered monami and titled her to look at him.

Karan smiled and she sits on the fountain boundary and karan sits beside her.

Karan koel or Sanju kaun hai or sod or faizi itne alag behave kyu kr rhe hai asked monami looking at him.

Hearing her question he looks at her and then at the fountain with a smile and answered.

Koel fashion designer hai faizi ki girlfriend. Uska ek important fashion show tha teen din pehle. Hm sb next day hi aa gye pr  exhibition kl tk tha to uski help ke liye Sanju wha ruk gyi.
Sid and  sanju and faizi and  koel are in relationship that's why they are excited.

You know Sanju is interior designer and koel is fashion designer and aane ke baad iss shaadi ki decoration or kapde ki responsibility unki hogi.

Monami smiles says mai bhi bahut excited hu unse milne ke liye. Ab tk aaye nahi wo teeno.

Don't worry aa jayenge. Dono unke apartment me honge. Waise mostly shergill mansion me hi rehte hai. You will get enough time to spend with them said karan

Monami smiles and looks at the fountain suddenly karan says

Monami, will u be friend of me......

Monami looks at him and says smiling 😊....