❤️❤️part - 17❤️❤️

Monami wake up from sunlight and saw her reflection and remembers the night. She smiled and saw the chocolates.

She freshen up and saw that the pendent and bracelet was still there. She saw the time and it's was early morning.

She opened her room and went in his room which was still unlocked.

She went in sat on his side of bed.

She placed her hands on his that were on his stomach.

Thank you karan for last night.
That was best night and very special. Being with you, and close to you gives me soo much happiness saying this she bent and lay by his side and placed her head on his chest.

She looked up and placed a kiss on his forehead and trace her nose from his forehead to his nose and flicked his nose with hers.

Breathing on his lips, she was looking at him when he place his other hand on her waist locking her with him opening his eyes making her startled.

Karan she whispered and try to get up when karan rolled them and now she was below him and he was hovering over her.

Aise subah subah kisi ke  kamre me aake usse itne karib se dekhna acha nhi hota monami said karan whispering over her lips.

Woh mai bss.... Tm jage the said monami looking away from him.

Shhh...pehle mere saawalon ka jawab, itne subah mere room me chupke se aake mere itne karib aap kya rhi thi miss Mahajan asked karan placing his finger on her lips.

His words and breath fall on her neck and she shivered.

Karan pls.... Monami was saying when karan placed his forehead on her and said looking in her eyes.....

I am listening. Batao monami.

You know that right  what we shared last night was not what friends share. It involve feelings.

I know asking to confess them is unfair to you.

So for now tell me monami do we have something that will bind us and our future forever.

Tell me what we have is enough for me to make you mine.

Tell me I have enough right on you to claim you in front of the whole world.

Tell me monami we have our future.
One that gave us the right to dream of each other.
One that is dreamy beautiful.
One that make a beautiful picture.
One that picture perfect.
One that is perfectly planned.
One that is planned for us.

Tell me monami do you see us as a couple.
Tell me we have something beautiful to preserve.
Tell me that we deserve a chance.

Because I do.
I love you with everything I have.
I love you with evet single cell amd fibre of my existence.
I love you with my every single sanity.
I love you with all the flaws of yours.

I give you all my time to reciprocate my feelings but in return just tell me I stand in the list of your priorities even if it at last.

Tell me you count me with all the people you want in your life even if it's less than half.

Say monami I have slightest place in your life to give us a chance to make something beautiful.

By the end monami had tears in her eyes and smile on her lips.