❤️❤️part - 15❤️❤️

After his confession karan attended his meeting but was worried about monami.
She was nervous and it was her first day and he wanted to know how was it.

He smiled remembering the moment they shared in car and forced to not think anything further.
He doesn't want to remember faizi words.

As much it was a reality check for him. For the first time he wanted to believe in living in dream rather then facing his harsh reality that is his marriage.

He wanted to celebrate her first day of internship.
He decided to plan a surprise.

He bought all the things which he needed and left for home.

All the family members were surprised to find him this early but he didn't paid attention and said that he requires an important file.

Karan beta tu Ghar aa hi gya to kyu na tu Malaika ke saath thoda waqt bita le said seher.

Malaika took a step towards him but he snapped his neck towards faizi and glared him.

Karan tmhari meeting scheduled hai, file leke Jane se behtaar hai Ghar se kr lo. Aakhir wha bhi to meeting online hi hogi said faizi in a suggestive tone.

Kaisi meeting asked yamini.

Woh Jo file lene aaya tha wo hamare ek foreign delicates ke hai.
Ab jata yha se office toh usse wha bhi meeting online hi karni padti.
Isse acha ghar se hi or lega. Aane jaane ka time bachega said faizi and everyone believed it.

Karan escaped from all.

Shyam--(house help)
Karan baba aapne bulaya.

Ha shyam kaka, mere car me kuch boxes hai. Usme kuch zaruri saman hai compani ke. Confidential hai. Aap kisi or ke saath sambhal ke la dijiye.
Kisi ko Ghar me pata nhi chale.

Karan has asked these kind of things before to so no one suspected but he was surely nervous.

After some time they brought all the boxes and decorated the place as he liked.

It was evening 7 when monami finished her work with a tired smile when she saw karan waiting outside the building from a distance.

She went to him and looked at him for the reason.

Karan tm yha asked monami.

Maine Tmhe drop Kiya tha, so i came to pick you up.
Or waise bhi tm nervous thi subah so mujhe tmhare liye tension ho rhi thi said karan.

They were looking at each other then monami break their eye contact and nodded at him.

He opened the door for her and round the car and drive from there.

So kaisa tha Aaj ka din asked karan initiating a conversation.

Good. Mai jinke under kaam krti hu woh kafi experienced or supportive hai.
I did good for the first day. Work load bhi manageable tha and i enjoyed said monami with a smile.

Koi friend nhi banaya wha pr asked karan.

I am not good at initiating conversations amd i think jinse bhi mili they understand and didn't bothered around me said monami.

Karan looked at her and stopped the car near a cafe.

Kya hua asked monami.

Come said karan went from the car.

Monami and karan went in the cafe which was cozy and subtle.

Karan take her in asked her to sit and he ordered an ice-cream and a pizza for her.