❤️❤️ part - 16❤️❤️

For this chapter i want everyone to vote because it is the largest chapter that i have written.
Comment you opinions and pls read the author note at last and share your opinion. I am conflicted with the scenes of this chapter.
Is it correct or not
If my doubt didn't subsidised then i will not be able to write with proper mind. Pls share you opinions.
If all of you find it wrong then i will happily re write the scenes again with less proximity between karan and monami.
I don't support any relations if we are committed to someone.
If you find it offending then I can write again but pls don't criticise my point of view.
Positive criticism of story is allowed because all people don't have same opinion but i can't take the hate of my readers specially on a sensitive topic like this.

Happy reading
Enjoy reading without judging then you can share your opinion.

Monami opened the bag and was astonished to find the same black dress which she wanted on the shopping day. Also a beautiful oxidised earing was there.

She wear it with an earing and let her hair open.

She looked in mirror and was looking beautiful

She went out and knocked his door
Karan open and welcomed her inside.
She was looking at his room and was admiring while karan was staring at her.
In these days he has noticed her liking for oxidised jwellery and specially earing, so he kept a earing with the dress.

She was looking beautiful is an exception.

Monami karan called and she looked at him.
He was still in his t-shirt and trackpant.

Karan forward his hand and monami shakes her hand with him.
Congratulations 🎉 for the first day of your internship.

Thankyou karan. It means a lot. You know dad has always celebrate my special days like this. You take me out for treat and you wished me with a gift. Thankyou so much said monami with teary eyes.

Monami. It's ok . Tm meri friend ho. Or pehli ladki jisse Maine apna friend banaya hai.
Thoda effort tm deserve krti ho said karan wiping her tears with a smile.