𝟢𝟢𝟪. alexis&walker.

𖤐 ‧₊˚
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
008! ───── ALEXIS&WALKER! 𖤐 ‧₊˚
————————————————

————————————————

... 𝐓o say this Valentine's day was better than last years already, was an understatement. And I hadn't even spent it with someone special.

To start with, Isaac and Oscar lead their rugby team to victory in a very well deserved win. Then, Becky and I went back to Oscars house (he was so loaded) and waited as the boys took showers one after the other. Thankfully, they didn't take as long to get ready as girls, so we weren't at home for too long before we were on our way to town.

I felt slightly bad for wanting this trip to be over. Judging by my texts and calls with Walker over the last week, he was meeting me either today or tomorrow, and I just wanted to see his face. However, he hadn't actually texted me to make any official plans, it was all vague and messily planned out, so I wasn't even sure it was going to happen. But, I clung onto the piece of hope that he had given me and prayed that he was a man of his word.

We stopped for a quick KFC before heading back home. I barely ate anything, snagging a few fries from Oscar's box every now and then, after seeing him eat them completely fine. I also managed to buy a bouquet of flowers, praying Walker was going to arrive before they died.

We were on the bus on the way back, our shopping bags sitting in between our legs in the floor.

harry🖤

u coming back to mine or
going to dads?

was gonna come back to urs

y? u filming or something?

oh nah nah it's fine jw

see u iab then

okk

————————————————

... 𝐓he bus began to stench of weed as a group of shifty looking teenagers got on, and I was glad to be getting off. I hugged Becky goodbye and simply dapped the boys up. On my way down the aisle, one of the boys yelled out.

"Oi, miss, you got snap?"
"Ay, come on don't be like that."
"Yo, you got a nice ass and that!"

I sighed and continued walking, getting to the top of the stairs when I saw Oscar standing in front of the boy, looking down at him in his seat. I observed closely as the boy seemingly apologised and Oscar sat back down beside Isaac. I paid no more mind to the interaction and walked down the stairs of the bus before I missed my stop.

Using the spare key Harry had given me, I unlocked the door and slammed it shut with her foot. "I'm back!" I yelled out. I chucked my keys onto the counter and walked into the living room, seeing Harry lounging on the sofa.