𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !

𖤐 ‧₊˚
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
000! ───── ACT ONE! 𖤐 ‧₊˚
————————————————

————————————————

...        𝐈f there was one thing in the world that Alexis Lewis would hate forever, it would be school. She was not built for school. She couldn't handle it. Not only did it stress her out continuously, but it also pulled her away from what she loved most: content creating.

Alexis Smith is proud to be a social media influencer. She keeps all of her posts real and finds joy in inspiring other people to push themselves to their greatest potential. Everyone in school knew about her social media accounts and how many people followed her, it was one of the reasons she was so popular. But something to know about Alexis, she doesn't let it get to her head. A lot of influencers are egotistical because they get likes and followers, but not her.

Another thing that she was popular for was her older brother's youtube channel. Harry made commentary videos where he played video games and did different challenges with his friends. Alexis was now used to people coming up to her in the halls and saying things along the lines of 'your brother is so fit!'.

The only thing that sucked about her life at home, was her parents. Constant bickering 24/7, they couldn't even look at each other without screaming afterwards. It wasn't always like this, they used to really love each other. But then Michael got a new job, and Sue didn't agree with his colleagues 'friendliness'. He told her to shove off because there was no way he would ever be disloyal to her, and ever since then, it's been like living in a zoo where all the animals hate each other.

After that incident, it was the dance fees, where Michael wasn't happy that Sue was spending so much money on Alexis to dance when she was out on injuries a lot of the time. So Alexis dropped dance. She dropped dance in the hope to salvage her parent's manage. The one thing she loved most in the world, the thing she did to release all of her stress.

Alexis spent most of her time at Harry's apartment anyway, he had a spare room in his apartment just for her to stay in when it got bad. She only went home on school days because it was closer to school. If she could have it her way, Alexis would live with Harry for the rest of her life. It was the one building (besides her dance studio) where she could relax without being screamed at.

She tried her hardest to not let it show, that her parents arguing affected her so much, but it's easier said than done sometimes. Although, Alexis thought she did a pretty good job of it, considering the only people who know what she's going through are Harry, and her best friend Becky.

Every now and then, her emotions would catch up to her and she would breakdown. Why did her parents argue so much? Was it her fault? She was a popular visitor to her schools personal development department.

When she wasn't being silent and moody, she was laughing and being as energetic as an orange cat. Her friends kept her bubbly and excitable, so it was no surprise that they got separated in class sometimes. Alexis would talk in class to cover up the embarrassment of not knowing what she was doing. It resulted in a lot of detentions, and being on report a few times.

Eight times out of ten, Alexis would be having a good day. It didn't take much to bring her down, but as long as she was with her friends, she was okay.

————————————————

... 𝐖alker Scobell loved being an actor. It was his chance to show the world his talents. Growing up in a military family meant no normal friendships for him, but he finally found them in acting.

The young teenager followed Alexis Lewis on Instagram and TikTok and YouTube. He thought she was beautiful and funny. He enjoyed watching her school vlogs, mainly comparing his school to hers, but he always laughed at her jokes and confusion.

His friends knew of his borderline crush on the girl, and teased him about it constantly. Sometimes they even commented on her posts just to embarrass him. They constantly tried to convince him to DM her or interact with her, but he was too shy.

They were very opposite people. From what he knew about her, she was loud and hyperactive, but he was somewhat quiet and reserved, only getting energetic when comfortable.

So for now, he would stay viewing her content with a cheesy smile and rosey cheeks.

Until his fans caught on.

— 𝒋𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
introduction chaps are always the
hardest to write icl

new chapters every monday+wednesday
for now because i'm taking a break from
my pjo fanfic while i wait for the books
to arrive🤍