𝟢𝟢𝟧. alexis.

𖤐 ‧₊˚
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
005! ───── ALEXIS!
————————————————

————————————————

... 𝐖hen I finally got home, I was ready to crash. My bed was so comfortable and my quilt swallowed me whole. I closed my eyes and sighed contently. My eyes shot open when my phone began vibrating on my bed side table.

I rolled over onto my side, picking up my phone and checking who was calling.

Walker.

I shot up immediately, fixing my hair and sitting against my headboard. A rush of excitement flooded through me and I had to remind myself to be normal.

My thumb swiped the white icon across, and Walkers face lit up the screen. He was outside, sat at a lunch bench. He seemed alone, but then I heard voices in the background, and I realised that he was skipping as a group. He was wearing a grey hoodie with black cargos, and it made me remember how much I wished schools in England didn't have a uniform.

"Hey." Walker grinned, propping his phone up (on his bag presumably).

"Hi." I smiled back, holding my phone on top of my knees.

"Nice uniform." He teased, taking a sip from his McDonalds cup.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I literally just got home. Are you skipping or is it lunch?"

"Free period." Walker answered, hitting one of his friends as they tried to take some of his fries. "Stop."

I laughed slightly at the interaction, but I found myself admiring the boy who took up my entire screen. "You with your friends?" I asked dumbly. I mentally facepalmed as the question slipped from my lips.

"Yeah, but I have my AirPods in so they can't hear you. I figured you wouldn't want a bunch of strangers listening in on your shitty day." Walker shrugged as if it was the most normal thing to do, but my heart fluttered at the simple gesture. "Or I can go somewhere else if you want."

"No, no it's fine. Don't worry about it." I dismissed kindly.

"So, your demon maths teacher. What happened?" Walker took a bite out of his ketchup-dipped chicken nugget after he spoke.

I sighed at the mention of Mrs Kaur. "She's just. . . so infuriating. Like, I get it, I was on my phone, so I admit I was in the wrong for that. But I don't see how I was giving attitude when she was also being rude. And I did not damage school property. My chair hit the window, it didn't even crack! It just made a noise."

"What, you threw your chair?" Walker asked in shock.

"No, you dingus, my bag got stuck on it and my temper was already gone so I kicked the chair." I sighed, laughing as he jumped to conclusions.