𝟢𝟢𝟦. alexis.

𖤐 ‧₊˚
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒
⚡︎ social media
————————————————
004! ───── ALEXIS!
————————————————

————————————————

... 𝐈f anyone was to ask me to pick one of my worst days at school, I would pick today. Monday 15th January 2024. The day was doomed from the beginning.

When I woke up, my parents were already yelling and screaming at each other, then I started her period. Proceeding these events, my makeup looked awful and my heatless curls had only worked on one side. It was 8 o'clock in the morning and I already wanted to crawl into a deep dark hole and cry. Yet, my mum pushed me out of the door and into the car, not even bothering to ask her daughter why I was so quiet.

During the silent car ride (silent minus the music blaring through my airpods) it gave me more time to think about what a horrible day I had set out for me. Double science and double maths, the only good lesson I had was drama and that was last period, so it wasn't even like I could fake being sick and go home. I loved my drama lessons. Not to mention I have one of the lead roles in my production.

When I exited the car without saying goodbye (it's not like my mum was paying much attention anyway) I made sure to cover my ears with my hair so the teachers wouldn't see my AirPods.

On my way into the gate, I could see Miss Smith (my school counsellor) wave and greet me. I returned the favour with the biggest smile I could muster.

When I finally got to form, I made my way to the back and slumped in my chair beside Becky. Luckily, I sat in the back corner, so no one would see me looking so miserable, but they were probably weirded out over how quiet it was.

Becky pointed to her ears, asking if I had airpods in, to which I nodded and folded my arms together, resting my head in them. Becky said nothing, only rubbing my back soothingly and turning away. Becky was a good friend. She recognised when I needed my space and didn't push me.

"Alexis!" My form tutor yelled out, taking the register.

"Here, sir." I mumbled, holding my hand up lazily.

"Oi, Lexi, you good?" A boy called Oscar leaned back from his chair in front, whispering quietly.

"Yeah." I replied, lifting my head to flash him a smile.

"I like your curls. They look nice today." He complimented.

Oscar was a cute boy. He wore glasses and had the curliest head of hair I had ever seen. He was brunette and was sort of geeky, but in a way that made him admirable.

"They kinda failed, actually, but thank you." I snorted, rolling my head to the side, so it was resting on my left arm.

"What you listening to?" Oscar asked, noticing the airpod poke through my hair.

"Once More To See You by Mitski." I answered, taking one of them out and putting it back in its case so I could hear him speak clearer.