Chapter 11: A Party To Remember

Beyoncé's POV:

I woke up from my nap and noticed Mike was gone. I looked around the bedroom then saw him pacing in the living room.

"Happy birthday baby!" I said making him jump.

"Thank you my love. How'd you sleep?" He seemed off, not only was he pacing but now his hands were shaking.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" I asked a shaken Michael.

"Oh it's nothing, just getting nervous about the release party."

I chuckled then walked over to Mike. "Oh it's okay honey, it's going to be amazing. I promise."

"Just want everything to go well, that's all. I'm depending on this album. If it doesn't go well then I won't be able to go on tour, which wouldn't bother me to much, but I also won't be able to do any other important things. I'm depending on all my albums to be hits but this one to be especially good, I haven't published an album in years."

I walked over to Michael, placing both of my hands on his soft cheeks. "Listen to me okay?"

He nodded and looked up to me.

"Your album is going to be such a huge success. Your going to win lots and lots of awards, your going on tour, and I know your going to make your family proud."

"How did you know about that last thing?"

"Because I know you, you can try to hide things but I know you Mikey. I briefly know what you went through as a child, so I know you're always trying to make your family proud. Especially your father.

He can't hurt or control you anymore. No one will ever hurt you, I promise. If they do, i'll be there."

"Okay, let's go get dressed. Don't want to be late."

I smiled and softly kissed his cheek before watching him walk into bedroom to get dressed.

Little did our sweet Michael know, he was about to get the surprise of his life. He only assumed tonight was an album release party, but it was, more importantly, a surprise birthday party.

I had hired decorators to work at his family home, while we were getting prepared. I wasn't used to planning parties like this, but I was excited for him. I was hoping he loved it.

I now rushing to finish getting dressed, of course Michael was the first one finished. He's a guy he doesn't have much to do.

After I finished curling my hair, I straighten my clothes and fixed my heels. I had on a simple black matching shirt and skirt. I paired it with a pair of pink heels and a black clutch purse.

I finished adjusting everything and walked out to the living room to see Michael starring out onto the balcony

I finished adjusting everything and walked out to the living room to see Michael starring out onto the balcony. I cleared my throat, he flinched before turning around.