Chapter 10: The Little Things

Michael's POV:

Our time being back home was more than lovely. The three words we had just expressed to each other, blossomed our relationship. Not only had our sex game gone up but so had our communication.

I wanted to make sure that announcing our relationship was what she really wanted. I was never one to sit in front of a camera and express how I feel, but she loved it. She was never nervous to work the camera.

We were currently sitting in the hair/makeup chairs at the studio. A few minutes before we walked out onto stage. I was dressed in red button up, a black leather jacket, and black slackes.

The way they wanted to set up the announcement was by Bey announcing me herself

The way they wanted to set up the announcement was by Bey announcing me herself. She would go out first and answer random questions like her album success. Then she would unravel about our relationship then I would be the surprise guest.

Being the person who's the surprise was new to me. Normally I would be the one announcing people, but being the surprise felt different.

We both finished getting fixed up and Bey walked over and played in my hair. "Are you excited? I know I am."

"Yeah you could say that baby. Guess i'm a little nervous."

She admittedly knew something was wrong so we excused ourself and went to talk.

"So explain to me what's going on. Are you not ready? We can always wait." She seemed very concerned but also confused.

I was hesitant to talk about it but I rather her know how I feel vs pretending all day.

"Well it's more than nerves. My whole life had been in the media eyes so now I feel like we're feeding into their delusional agenda. They feast and feast on every aspect of my life.

This relationship means to much to me for them to try and ruin it. I bet they'll try to pick apart our every move. I know we're stronger than that but I still hate it. It kills a part of me every time they do it."

"Mike, I want you to understand something for me okay?" She took a seat across from me and lifted my head. "I don't give a damn about what they think. They can try their very hardest to break us up but it's not happening. Like you said, we'll get to tell our kids about our first anniversary together, then our second, and so forth. I'm all in baby."

I took a deep breath and cleared my head. Throwing all negative thoughts out for the moment. I could still see her excitement so I faked mine so she would be happy.

It was time for Bey to go on stage so I walked her up and gave her a quick kiss. Also taking a look at how beautiful she was. She had on a bed black dress that showed off all of her beautiful curves. She paired it with a pair of small heels, large hoops, and a necklace.