Chapter 8: All Night Long

*Warning: The following chapter contains a series of sexual scenes. Views discretion is advised*

Beyoncé's POV:

My eagerness was completely all over the place. I couldn't explain the feelings I had running over me.

Michael and I had finally returned to the suite, instantly attempting to take each others clothes off.

Michael first began undoing the ties on the back of my dress, letting it fall slowly to the ground. Leaving me standing with only the matching light blue lingerie set I had on underneath.

Next was his turn, I unbuttoned his shirt then unbuttoned his black slacks. Leaving his beautiful abs out to the open and his boxers. His thick member already turning harder by the second.

"I want you baby, all of you." Michael said picking me up, kissing along my neck.

"Oh I want you more." I mumbled trying to resist a moan.

He walked us over to the California king bed, laying me down softly. He then began leaving a trial of wet kisses along my body until he reached the barrier between him and my flower. He tugged on the lace pattern with his teeth, pulling it down slowly.

Michael continued leaving wet kisses this time past his original barrier. Soon he slowly slid his warm tongue on both sides of  my heat then along my clit. Slowly wetting his fingers then entering his two middle fingers into my tight heat.

"Oh Michael!" I almost screamed in a high tone.

He slowly began to slid his fingers in and out of my already dripping flower. Picking up his pace when he saw my back uncurling. 

Michael returned his warm mouth on my clit then began tasting my juices. "Oh baby you taste better and better each time."

Once Michael slowly slid his fingers out he giggled seeing me almost at my climax. He then positioned himself on top of me, kissing on his way up, stopping and giving each breast some attention.

"Michael stop antagonizing me please."

"I'm not baby." He said leaning down to kiss me. "But making you hold out is much more entertaining."

Michael off his boxers, exposing his thick erection. He pulled my arms above my head then finally entered his member into my dripping heat. Slowly thrusting then speeding up his pace.

Making my moans go higher and higher as he sped up. I was close to reaching my climax, but I always attempted to hold out for Michael. But this time felt different, Michael was speeding the process up faster than normal. His thrusts were taking me out quicker than usual, making my legs becoming weaker and weaker.

Slowly Michael began slowly down, then pulling out. Making me moan once more. "Turn around." Michael instructed.

I turned around and positioned myself on all fours with an arch in my back. Michael began running gently along my ass, until he gave it a hard slap.

"Michael!" I screamed with a mixture of embarrassment and frustration.

He laughed at me and slowly rubbed on my clit before entering his thick member once again. Placing a hold on my hips and he held a tight grasp.

His rough thrusts went on for a few minutes before I was on edge. Holding on before I came all over Michaels penis.

I couldn't last much longer before my body relaxed and released the juices I had been holding on to. Michael following not far behind me.

We both fell into each others arms and laughed through our exhaustion. Before long Michael stood and walked toward the bathroom. He came back out with pajama pants on and a rag to clean up the mess all over my legs and everywhere else.

"You must like seeing me miserable?"

"No baby, but like I said making you hold out is much more entertaining. I'm joking my love. But I can't help it. The hold you have over me is unbearable sometimes."

I opened my arms and Michael laid back down allowing me to place my head on his chest. Soon both of us drifted off into sleep, but that was after the last two sex sessions we had.

When I did wake up, Michael was gone. I showered and changed into a thick tank top and loose shorts.

I walked into the kitchen/living room, seeing Michael sitting at the counter drinking a cup of orange.

"Morning baby, how'd you sleep?" I asked as I began fixing my self a cup of orange juice.

Michael smiled looking over to me. "Great with you on my chest, and you?"

"Amazing like always, what's on the schedule for today? Any more surprises?"

"You'd think yesterday was enough surprises for you. I had your whole day planned out, and now you want more?"

I smiled then walked over to Michael, quickly sitting on his lap. "Well yeah but maybe we could go to the beach or swimming." I said pointing to the pool.

"Anything you want my princess. Why don't we got get breakfast then go for a swim. I'm starving."

I gave Michael a quick kiss then left to change out of my tank top. I opted for a white tube top and pulled my hair down from its bun.

I walked back to Michael and told home I was ready to go. We walked hand and hand as we traveled down stairs to the food bar.

We sat down at the round bar and ordered our food and drinks. The drinks were the first thing to come out of course. I had a strawberry lemonade and Michael opted for another orange juice.

"Want to know see something funny?" I asked Michael breaking the silence of us looking at the ocean.

"Of course." Michael replied interested.

I crossed one of my eyes while the other continued to stare at Michael. I kept doing weird tricks with my eyes until Michael wouldn't contain himself anymore.

"how did you learn that B?" Michael asked in between his laughs.

"When you're a bored growing up, you learn weird things."

"That can't only be boredom, some weirdness has to be involved with it."

I began laughing historically and slapping Michaels arm

I began laughing historically and slapping Michaels arm. Before I could say anything else the food was being brought out. They sat down strawberry pancakes in front of me then Michael was given his chicken and waffles.

We ate and talked and laughed so more. Just like we always do, only difference is that we're at one of the most beautiful beaches ever. When I was with Michael, everything seemed to be much more peaceful. Who knows how long until something would ruin it.