Lucy- training

"Today" talking out loud
'Is' thought
"REALLY" yelling out loud
(Weird) people reader

Jumping out of bed I feel so pumped

After a month of working together to get to know each weapon and getting acquainted with each other, finding out each others quirks and movements ( as weird as that sounds it's almost like the weapons from soul eater but just doesn't change into a person) even though I know weapons don't talk there sentient weapons, they let me know how they feel.

Whether it's by getting warmer or colder, shaking or even glowing each one is different. Once you have become in tuned with each other a tattoo will form randomly on your body as a way to tell you they except you

(Some thing like this in the center of her back just below her shoulder blades, instead of the zodiac signs it will the weapons)

I think they collaborated cause one day I'm just talking to Gemini powder bag and the next thing I know my back is burning so much tears started swelling my eyes.
Capricorn rushes over to me, "oh my" he whispered as he looks at my back.

"I guess they're ready to start training" he muttered and so we discussed its ready to try them in mock battle.

After finishing my daily routine I got ready to start my training

Today I'm training with Aries, sagittarius, and Aquarius today

Heading over to the herb shed to see Aries and start are lesson was one of the most fascinating and curious thing I have ever experienced about plants. First after summoning my imperial she had me go through it which was so much bigger on the inside than I thought already filled with vials and vials of different plant and odd objects. I was even able to pull out a whole ass frinkin cauldron and a mini portable one so when I need to brew potion on the go not to many people will notice. she even taught me the type of herbs on the island and others that are back home. Helping me understand the potions written in the ancient language of celestials explaining the effect of brewing a potion wrong and how to tell like from the color smell and even how it stirs. In the ended I was so happy a made a light energy booster potion that I can change the flavor so it actually taste good, which is great because there is no coffee here.

Later on I train with Sagittarius in a more wooded area away from the house. First learning how to quickly draw and shoot my arrow before even summoning my imperial weapon. Sagittarius says if I'm great at it naturally without magic then I'll be a beast when I activate my weapon and get the small abilities. Honestly it was so exhilarating, running through the forest, blood pumping as I shoot at targets left, right and behind me. (Kinda, like Merida from brave) Nothing could wipe the smile off my face from the adrenaline

.

.

.

Or so I thought