Lucy- WHAT!

(This is kinda what I had in mind of the forest not dark but not light either cause there underwater)

"When" talking out loud
'Thinking' in head
"ABOUT" yelling out loud
(You) the peoples

"Loki"

"Hi princess you miss me" he smiles at me

"What took you so long" I joked as tears started to stream down my face, rushing up hugging him as tightly as possible scared if I let go ill be alone again

Question start to fill my head as I start calm down " what happened to everyone, are they still alive, why didn't you come out earlier, how am I still alive"

" Whoa whoa whoa hold on wait" covering my mouth he takes a breath. " ok one question at a time and please just breathe I'm not going anywhere, I'll tell you what I know so far" I nod my head, letting him know that he can start.

" ok let me start with the biggest thing" looking in my eyes a little hesitate he tells me

" you have been asleep for almost three and a half years"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT"

Wincing at are close proximity, he leans back looking a little nervous as calmly as he can he starts

" when Acnologia attacked Tenrou and we were all together and supporting each other. the magic from the tenrou tree felt are bond and devotion to each other and the island. The incantation you said before we got hit was called fairy sphere. First master Mavis made the spell, the magic protects the Guild from any evil and is an absolute defense Magic, powerful enough to defend against even time. The sphere itself acts as a stasis chamber, a place in which time stops, thus everyone within the sphere is stuck in a frozen state in which they don't age, protecting you and the rest of our nakamas. But the power from Acnologia's roar ended up sinking the island, bringing you all down with it and keeping you guys a sleep while it slowly heals itself. We believe once it's fully heal Tenrou will rise again and you guys can leave".

(Do not quote me on any of this I have no clue, but from a watchers point of view and a little research I feel like it's possibility that it could've happened)

'What the f*ck, why can't we ever just have a normal trip for once, I mean at least we're all alive but still' crying in my mind just trying to soak up the information

"If it put us all to sleep how come I'm awake, did someone else wake up as well"

" all your spirt friends and the spirit king have questioned this but haven't really come up with a confirmed answer, we think it might have something to do with the possibility that your the one that casted it. It could also be your connection to the spirit world or your ancestors"

"My ancestors, what do they have to do about this?"

"Your female ancestors have all been very strong celestial spirit mages, some have even been able to bend the stars to their will, and even small ones like requip magic for just their keys and weapons. your great ancestor Anna Heartfilia, the strongest of your bloodline from your mother side achieved the knowledge to learn very strong time and spatial magic, so strong that it is said she is still alive controlling time itself just waiting for the right time for the other gate to open. And one day we believe you will surpass Anna."

"Wow, wait ME!!" He nods with full confidence

"Of course you are the first celestial spirit mage in history to have all 10 zodiac keys and can even open 3 of them at once, we were waiting to tell you after the S-class trials" he huffs as he scratches the back of his head "but then you know comatosis just hits you out of nowhere you know" I give him a deadpan look as he chuckles

"Anywho let's continue this conversation later"

"How come I still have a few questions to ask you though"

"I know but since you don't know how long your gonna be here for and there's no big distinction between night or day let's start your training" he jumps up saying
" your first lesson is how to build a shelter and expand your magic core"

" how do I expand my core while building a shelter" asking even though I'm already dreading this a little.

"Well it's like meditation but it focuses more on breathing, it's called 'total concentration breathing' (if you know, you know) by inhaling large amounts of oxygen in a certain breathing pattern you can heighten your physical and mental capacity while simultaneously increasing your core."

After Loki went into more information I started to get more and more excited. Always feeling like I need to step up my game so I can be on equal footing with the others.without being saved and now finally having the chance and time to do it without having to worry about rent. I can't wait to get started!

I hope you enjoy
I'm still trying to get used to writing and coming up with a plot plus this character was a little long

Words 882