A Dark Magical WW1 World!/ The Devil of the Rhine!

Soon your Forces discovered a World in A Galaxy that was In the Early 20th century and was stuck in A WW1 Scenario, But not just any scenario but one where Magic is being used heavily in Mage Batallions, and The Germans were somehow winning.

Of course, you chose to step in but you didn't want to cause too much trouble so you sent in the Death Korps of Krieg to deal with the forces of the Iron Cross in the Rhine and with their Advanced Technology and hellish Training on their Nuclear Hell hole, they easily dealt with the fights Far easier than the german Opposition.

The Battle of the War was already Shifting in your Favor as the Germans realized how bad everything was getting so Fast.

Meanwhile at Iron Cross Rhine HQ...

General: Miss, Dugurechaff at only the age of 16 you had managed to complete so Many Missions of Our Great country, You had single-handedly been winning our country A Possible World War scenario. But now you have A new Mission.

Tanya: Don't worry sir, My and My men can handle Anything.

General: Alright then. An Alien force had arrived at the Rhine. They seem to be Human by they all seem to carry Armor our Bullets can't pierce and they have Laser based weaponry that can easily pierce our men and weapons. Your Job is to Lead your Mage Battalion into Battle and test their strength. They may Look like their own Men but I will warn you they are not.

Tanya: Right sir, I will not fail anyone.

General: Yes, and May God be with you.

Tanya: (Gritted Teeth) Right.

The Woman then walked into her room and she shut the door before she Lost it.

Tanya: DAMN IT!

She then Punched A Wall nearly denting it, as her face Looked like she was about to Lose it!

Tanya: DAMN IT! This Has to be Being X's Damn Fault!! There's no other Explanation!! THAT BASTARD!!!

She then grabbed her Rifle, A Suitcase, and A Bunch of Supplies to get to the front line with her Batallion.

Tanya: Fine if he wants to make me Pray to Him then fine, I'll just have to Kill every one of his Damn Holy Soldiers of his! It's his own damn fault for giving me his Holy Powers to Kill! I'm ready to fight to the very Death X, Now It's your Move.

She then Marched out angrily ready to fight to her very Last Breath against your Death Korps of Krieg, Just to stick it to this Being X Who Forced her into this Situation where she was forced to fight for her very Life.