It's A Dangerous Planet, A Bug Planet!

The 501St Legion led by the Arbiter was now on A Forced March to meet with the 212th Legion at A Designated Location which was A Huge Bug Hive.

The Soldiers Were all Getting Tired, as they had not taken any Breaks and they kept on Marching when the Foward Unites got words.

Jackal: HOLD IT! 

They All stopped.

Jackal: Does anyone hear that?

All of the Forces got into Position as then Suddenly Hopper bugs came raining from the sky along Bombideir Bugs began to Land amongst the troops!

Elite: DUCK AND COVER!

Everyone then Began weaving and doing all of the Attacks, as The Arbiter had thought of A Plan!

Arbiter: Some of you take the AT-RTs and find where the Foward command Position is!

Echo/Fives: Sir, Yes, Sir!

They both then Hopped on A Pair of Small Two-legged walkers and they both began sprinting out of the Gorge they were walking through to seek the forward command Positon!

Echo: Fives do you see anything?

Fives who was Holding A Holo Binocular up to his eyes spotted something.

Fives: I do and I don't think the Generals' gonna like it.

Echo then took the Binoculars and saw that A Massive Artillery Unit of Giant Plasma Bugs was about to Lay fire on the Legion!

Echo: We're not going to stop that on time! They're all sitting ducks!

Fives: We have those Grenades right?

Echo: Yeah?

Fives: Follow my Lead!

They both then Began riding on their AT-RTs towards the Massive Bugs and Fives threw some Sticky Grenades against the side of one of the Plasma Bugs and it blew up Just as it was about to fire causing A Massive explosion Killing A Few other Plasma Bugs!

Echo: I see, we're you're going with this!

They both then Continued to Throw Sticky Grenades And they blew up Just as the Plasma Bugs were at full charge it caused Giant explosions that destroyed so Many of them and the AT-RTs small Mounted Blasters ended up taking out any Warrior Bugs who survived while Protecting the Plasma Bugs.

Fives: Yeah! We did it!

Echo: Now Lets back to the Legion!

Thankfully the Legion was able to Push back the Ambush as they killed every last bug except for A Few Stragglers who scurrited away in the Fray.

Arbiter: We've taken some Losses back there. The Emperor will not be Pleased. But...

Commander: But? General?

Arbiter: Had you noticed that the Bugs were changing tactics? Before they were going on an all out offense against us but now they were going on the defensive with Ambush attacks and Artillery Placements. You do know what this means?

Commander: No Sir I don't.

Arbiter: We are getting incredibly close to something they are desperately trying to Protect. Or Maybe... Something they're trying to keep secret.

Commander: You're next Move?

Arbiter: We Continue Marching. If we see more Frequent and desperate Attacks then we are getting close.

Commander: Sir, yes, Sir!