Y/n's Power Expands!/ The Expanding Military!

Soon You had felt Tiresome of your Travels across the Multiverse so you had decided to just return home and back home was An excited Galaxy hearing of your Conquests.

But you had no time for that as you Just l locked yourself into your Castle and began to do research. After Bulking up your military with all of these new Armies, you realized you needed to Diversify and expand it even further, so began to research Gene Sculpting and how to make Proper soldiers,

Due to your Godliness, you were able to research A Whole Subject in A Matter of days which would Usually take Someone A Whole Life timetime to Truly Master.

You then closed The Final Book as you smiled.

Y/n: Alright that's Good. Now I am ready to make something with my own Hands.

You then took proceeded to Take the Very Basic Human Genome and decided to make A Brand new Kind of Soldier. You were still new at this so you simply took the worst aspects of Humanity such as Blood Lust, and rage, but also increased strength and Power, to make A Brand new Kind of Soldier.

They were the first of A Brand new Legion and you called them the Thunder Warriors, the Mad Max Equivalent to A Super Soldier.

You had Collected A First force of 1 Million soldiers and you had sent them to the Volcanic world of Muustafar to Train so the Hellish conditions to toughen them up to their strongest, and soon you had formed the first few Thunder warrior Legions

But you needed someone to Lead them, so you took everything you had learned from your Gene sculpting Project and then Made A Son for yourself and A General for your Thunder Warriors, you named him Golden Wind.

He had A Small Fraction of your Godly Powers and quickly grew to A Mature age, as he was Incredibly powerful even for A Human. You had then sent him on his First Quest.

Y/n: Golden Wind?

Golden Wind: Yes, Father?

Y/n: There is A Rebellion in the world of Mimban. I want you to take the Thunder Legions out there and Handle it.

Golden Wind: Yes, Father, Of course.

Y/n: Good, Now get going. I need to think of some more Plans.

Golden Wind: Yes, Father, Of course.

He then left the room as you Began thinking.

Y/n: Maybe I should build A New Temple. That would be Nice.