The Mysterious Watch!

Soon the Fleet had Picked up Ships, and army forces from all of those new Species you had Gathered from the last Galaxy except for some like the Astromorphs, and the former Qu, as you had all entered A New Galaxy.

Of course, as soon as you had all entered the new Galaxy you had Found an Old Ship that was floating space, and soon one of them came back with A Metal Orb.

Y/n: Alright what is that? Why is that Here? It better not be an Alien Egg! Because I swear to god-

Gravital Servent: N-No Sir, the Truth is this seems to have A Device inside but we can't Open it.

Y/n: Hmm, Let me see about that.

You then slapped it and it opened up as A Black and Green thing attached to your arm and began wrapping around it!

Y/n: HEY! What the hell!? What is this shit!?

It then became A Glove around your Arm, Like A Long fingerless Glove.

Y/n: Huh? This Strange Watch?

It then proceeded to Screen the Gravity with some Yellow Checkout ray and then it popped up A Circular press-down button with A Hologram of A Gravital on it.

Y/n: Okay, I'll... Press it.

You then pressed the button and your body began to morph and shape until you ended up becoming A Gravital with A black and Green belt with the same Symbol as before on the Center of the Orb-shaped Body.

Y/n: Huh, So I'm A Gravital Now? How Strange. This seems to be some DNA-changing device.

You then used your gravity powers to change back to Normal as you smiled.

Y/n: Yes!! A New Tool for me to use!! It's Perfect!!

Meanwhile deep in space...

A Ship was moving through space destroying A Smaller ship with the same Symbol as the Device, inside the ship A Robot noticed Something Beeping and he ran to A Man with Huge Muscles and A Squid Face.

Robot: Sir! Sir! Sir!

???: What is it?

Robot: The Onnitrix has been activated! We Managed to Triangulate it's Location!

???: Good, The Omnitrix shall finally be Mine!