The God Bug!

Soon you had Taken your single Personal Interceptor All Alone to A Planet Devoid of All Life, as you then sat it down and Jumped out ready to fight whatever was on it.

Y/n: Alright you can come out you Know! Hello? Hey! Oh No, there is sand in my eyes, This is the worst!... GET THE FUCK OUT HERE YOU STUPID GRUB!

Just then the Ground Began to shake around you as it began to rip apart Violently and it Quickly Began to Shoot out Tendrils trying to grab you but you Just Sliced at them with your Lightsaber Pike!

???: GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Just then the Ground Began shaking as A Giant Head Came out of the ground like A Giant Mountian coming out of the ground as it Stared at you!

It was the God Bug, the Greatest Creation of all Arachnid Kind.

Y/n: You are one Ugly motherfucker. Well Lets get this over with.

God Bug: KROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

He then Unleashed A Army of Tendrils to try and Impale you with but you Just smiled and Began dodging them with expert Percision, as you tapped into A God form!

You then Began dodging all of the attacks as you ran by so Fast that the literal Ground around you shattered from your sheer speed and you Began running Faster and faster as the God Bug continued to try and Impale you and soon you appeared in front of it's Massive face smiling!

Y/n: Hakai!!

You then Blasted the God Bug with Destruction energy as it bellowed in Agony as it was erased from existence leaving only the Hollowed out cave System of the Planet where the God Bug once Burried itself into.

Y/n: Whew! Score one for the Boys Back Home! Now I better get back to the Main Fleet. We Probably need to wrap things up now that Damn Good bug is Gone.

You the Hopped into your ship and Few off.