𝟓. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

चलूं मैं तेरे पीछे पीछे बाकी सारे बंधन तोड़ दूं

जो तेरे तक ना जाए उस रास्ते को चोद दूं

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌?
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

As Samarth and Shivaay strutted through the college gates, a hush fell over the campus.
Every girl's eyes darted towards them, their jaws dropping in awe at the sight of the two hottest guys they had ever seen.

Samarth, with his piercing eyes and chiseled jawline, exuded an air of mystery and sophistication. His dark hair fell in waves around his face, and his toned muscles flexed with every step he took. Shivaay, on the other hand, was like a Greek god come to life. His golden locks cascaded down his back, and his sapphire blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. His sculpted abs and broad shoulders made every girl weak at the knees.

As the two friends made their way to their first class, whispers followed them like a gentle breeze. Some girls giggled behind their hands, others openly ogled, unable to tear their eyes away from the mesmerizing sight.

But what the others didn't know was that Shivaay and Samarth shared a secret, a power that set them apart from the rest.

One who controlled the world with his physical strength while the other possesses all the materialistic things under his command.

The mafia king and a billionaire's son.

[Flashback]

Shivaay and Samarth comes down for breakfast after their banter upstairs. The housekeeper was arranging plates on the table.

As they both neared the dining table, they were welcomed by Shakti who didn't seem to be very pleased by them.

"What are you upto these days?" Shakti asks Shivaay which almost gave him a heart attack because he knows his dad is not the type to either give a shit about his life or how his day went.

"What do you mean?" Shivaay answers the question with another question as he gulps down.

"I think you know it better what I mean. Or you really want me to say it?" His deep husky voice made the conversation even more serious.

"Actually-" As he tries to come up with an excuse which honestly he too didn't knew what matter of his has Mr. Oberoi found out about, Samarth interrupts.

"Uncle, he was with me actually." Samarth plastered a face on his smile.

"Is it?" Shakti didn't shifted his glare from Shivaay.

"Um yes. I was with him." Shivaay assured.

"But what I am talking about is the courier that was parcelled at our address yesterday." Shakti raised his eyebrow while he folded his arms and placed them on his chest.