𝟑. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

मेरे दिल की बात जाने कायनाततेरे दिल की ख़बर बस मुझको

तेरे दिल की ख़बर बस मुझको

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Reyhna's House
9:23 pm

"Rubi, you have no idea how much you mean to me

"Rubi, you have no idea how much you mean to me. The moment i saw you i knew if it were to be someone it was you for me or else no one. I love you dear."

"Oh, Jeorge! I love you too."

They were about to kiss when Reyhna switches off the TV.

"Gosh! How cliche can a movie be? I mean how can one fall for someone this instant? And that too on first sight? That's just absolute nonsense! I don't believe it can happen irl!"

"Woahh! Look at this anti-romantic person sitting right next to a total delulu like me. You just made me suspect our compatibility. I wonder how are you able to give me realtionship advices when you don't even believe in fate!?" Anika says surprisingly.

"Its not like i don't believe in fate. Its just that its very rare for someone to meet like this-" Before she could complete her sentence there's a notification pop-up on Anika's phone.

"Wait, a second." Anika excuses and grabs her phone from the table.

[From: Kunal❤️]
Let's get married.

Oberoi Residence

As Shivaay sat down at the dining table with his father, enjoying a quiet meal together, his phone rang with an unknown number flashing on the screen.

Curious, he picked up the call only to hear a familiar voice on the other end.

His sister, Bhavya, was on the line, speaking urgently and in a hushed tone.

"Shivaay, listen to me carefully," Bhavya whispered.

Excusing himself from the table, Shivaay went straight upstairs to his room and locked the door behind him. His mind was racing with questions and suspicions. What was really going on here?