𝟏. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

महलो की रानी है सुन्दर सयानी है वो खानदानी है जाने दिल

वो खानदानी है जाने दिल

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Hi everyone, Goodmorning! It's your girl Rey aka Reyhna and welcome back to my channel. So today's Sunday & right i'm leaving for my bestfriend's place because...Today's her FIRST EVER DATE!!! Yayyyie I'm so happy for her! Secret talks #1 She had been eating my ears from long how he has not asked her out for a date yet. So finally it's the D-DAY! So without any further ado let's go to her house and capture her reactions. Come on.."

Reyhna adjusts the camera angle and starts the car.

At Ka𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
8:57 am

(Reyhna quietly sneaks into Anika's room)

At the enterance is a full-length mirror with photcards pasted unevenly over it. A few further steps leads to the round queen-sized bed that engulfed that heavenly figure of hers. Dropped in a white blanket, there she lays peacefully without giving this mean world a damn.

"Morning Anika!!" Rehyna exclaimed as she pulled off the blanket and started recording.

"Reyhna? Is that you? This early? In the morning?" Rubbing her eyes, she sides the blanket and sits up.

She was literally a mess. A pretty mess! Strangles of her brown hair covered those pretty cheeks, her eyes fighting hard to cope with the dazzling sunlight and ofcourse those pecky lips starting to complain how she had been waken up from her dreams the only way she use to escape from the reality.

"Mmhm. Its me. But are you even a normal person? How are you even sleeping till now? Wait, don't tell me you forgot what is today supposed to be."

"Ofcourse, I remember. Today's Sunday and that was why I was sleeping a little extra today until you woke me up cause that's what 'normal' people do." She pulls the blanket up and lays back again.

But with a sudden jerk she gets up like she just understood that 'something' Reyhna was talking about.

With an instant she grabs her phone from the side table and checks the time. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"It is not supposed to be.. oh please, I can't be late today! All that I remember is I decided not to sleep so I won't be late but ended up falling asleep in the morning. And now it's 9 already!!!"

Anika immediately rushes to the bathroom but stops mid-way & turns at Reyhna. But before she could say anything, Reyhna interrups her.

"Alright, I got you. First quickly take shower and till the time I'll figure out your outfit, accessories, footwear.. and pair it along a handbag. And next we can get you ready. "