1.6 Jellybeans Should NOT Taste Bad

(The train whips past fields, small country lanes. The twins sit quietly. Then the compartment door slides open. Ron stands there. Seeing the twins, he hesitates.)

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.

The twins: Not at all.

Ron: Oh God, you're like Fred and George. I'm Ron, by the way.

(Ron sits across from Harry, Next to Juniper.)

Harry: I'm Harry and that is my twin Juniper

Ron: Is it true? I mean, have you really got the... you know...

(Harry and Juniper show Ron their scars.)

Ron: Wicked!

(A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.)

Trolley Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?

(Ron holds up his mushed sandwich)

Ron: No thanks. I'm all set.

Harry: We'll take the lot!

(Harry pulls out coins)

"You guys bought everything on the trolley?" Regulus asked

"No, just three of everything" Juniper replied to him

They couldn't look away from each other, only when Ron cleared his throat.

(A bit later, the twins and Ron are seen eating bundles of sweets. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head.)

Juniper: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?

Ron: They mean every flavor. There's chocolate and peppermint and there's also spinach, liver, and tripe. George swore he got a bogey-flavored one once!

Juniper: Excuse me? They- They can't do that!

(Harry is seen taking the bean he was chewing out of his mouth)

Harry: Juniper LOVES jellybeans

(Juniper is seen glaring at the beans. Harry picks up a blue and gold package)

Harry: They aren't real frogs, are they?

Ron: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 myself.

(Harry opens the package, and a chocolate frog jumps onto the window and climbs up.)

Ron: Watch it!

(The frog reaches the open gap in the window and jumps out.)

Ron: Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

(Harry sees an image of a person in the card.)

Harry: I've got Dumbledore!

Ron: I've got about six of him.

(Harry looks at the card again, but Dumbledore has vanished.)

Harry: Hey, he's gone!

Ron: Well, you can't expect him to hand around all day, can you?

(Scabbers squeaks)

Harry and Juniper glare at the rat.

Ron: This is Scabbers, by the way. Pathetic, isn't he?

Harry: Just a bit

Juniper: Extremely

Ron: Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?

Harry: Yeah!

(Ron clears his throat.)

Ron: Ahem. Sun-

(A girl called Hermione Granger, with bushy brown hair, dressed in robes, appears at the doorway.)

Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.

Ron: No

Hermione: Oh, Are you doing magic? Let's see then.

Ron: Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!

(He zaps Scabbers, but nothing happens. Ron shrugs.)

Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me. For example...

(Hermione goes over and sits across from Harry. She points her wand at his glasses and Harry tenses)

Hermione: Oculus Reparo

(The tape on the noseband vanishes, repairing his glasses as if they were good as new. Harry takes them off, amazed.)

Hermione: That's better, isn't it? Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter! And you must be Juniper Potter! I'm Hermione Granger. And you are...?

Ron: (With his mouth full) Ron Weasley

Hermione: Pleasure. You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon.

(She gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron.)

Hermione: You've got dirt on your nose, by the way. Did you know? Just there.

(Points to the dirt mark on Ron's nose. Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed.)

"Still can't believe you didn't tell me I had dirt on my nose." Ron says to the twins.

A/N: I'm really treating you guys