1.5 Oh God, More Gingers

(Harry, Juniper, and Hagrid, laden with heavy trunks and owls, stand outside the station in the shimmering dawn light. Hagrid checks his watch and looks suddenly urgent.)

"Blimey, look at the time. 'Fraid I ' ave ter be leavin' yeh now. Dumbledore will be wantin'--"

(Hagrid pats his left pocket. Catches himself.)

"He'll be wantin' ter see me."

(Handing the twins their tickets)

"That there's yer train. Leaves in about ten minutes time. Jus' make sure yeh stick ter yeh ticket. That's very important. Stick ter yeh ticket..."

"There must be something wrong, Hagrid. This says Platform Nine and Three Quarters. There's no such thing..." Harry starts saying. He looks up and Hagrid is nowhere to be seen.

"Great, and he's gone." Says Juniper. "How will we get to this imaginary platform now?"

"You left them alone, not knowing where they need to go?" Remus said

"We can go ask one of the station officers" Harry said

"Yeah, let's go ask the station officer about a platform that doesn't exist. Sounds brilliant." Juniper replied.

"She's got a point mate" Ron said

"...Packed with Muggles, of course"

(Harry and Juniper turn, see a plump woman (Mrs.Weasley) hurrying along with four red-headed boys and their little, red-headed sister (Ginny). The boys all tow trunks identical to Harry and Juniper's.)

"Hey look, it's us!" Fred and George say in sync.

"All right Percy, you first."

(The twins watch the tallest boy walk straight toward a dividing barrier and... Vanish... Harry squints in confusion. Juniper raises an eyebrow. Next, Mrs.Weasley turns to a pair of cheeky twins (Fred and George).)

"Fred. You next."

"I'm not Fred. I'm George. Honestly women you call yourself our mother?"

"Sorry George"

"Only joking, I am Fred"

Most everybody in the Great Hall laughs.

(Fred dashes off, trailed by George. They too vanish.)

"Excuse me. Could you tell us..." Harry starts

"How to get onto the platform? Not to worry dears, It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well." Mrs. Weasley replies.

(The twins look at the youngest red-haired boy. He is tall, gangly, and presently has a smudge on his nose)

"All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between Platform Nine and Ten. Focus... but don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it either. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." Mrs.Weasley continues.

(The twins look at each other, shrugs. Sprinting at full speed, the barrier coming closer and closer, they shut their eyes and...)

(Sleds onto a platform milling with people. A sign above reads Hogwarts Express. Below it sits a scarlet steam engine. The twins glance back, see a wrought iron archway where the barrier had been, with the words Platform Nine and Three Quarters on it. Just beyond, they see Kings Cross and the world they've left behind.)

𝑵𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒂 - 𝑾𝑻𝑴जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें