Chapter 7

Reed jumped back and ducked from a swoop in by Rozan, who wore her goggles now.
   "Hey, no está mal, muchacho." She said while flapping in place. Reed admitted he was surprised Rozan had wings, but despite how seemingly abnormal he thought of them, she was seemingly perfectly fine. She especially was when it came to mid-air combat. Rozan dived down at Reed again, who was prepped to jump back again but was surprised when she used her momentum to kick up dirt and dust into the air, blinding him. Reed guarded his eye and tried to find Rozan, only to be nagged in the shoulder by the "talon" she had on her footwear. Reed gritted, covering it with his hand before feeling it regenerate shortly after into a small scar, he then turned to where Rozan went from and fired his atomic breath. The large white beam narrowly missed the Mexican firebird, but she was quick to take advantage by nailing a kick in his breastbone. Reed staggered back, seething in some pain as he held his chest, before losing his footing again.
   "Damn," He said defeatedly before chuckling, "You girls have me beat, 2-1, if you even call my victory such."
   "Not a bad thing, I bet in time you can get a lot more victories," Rozan spoke before pulling, and briefly dusting him off. Soon after, they sensed Gojirin had returned. Immediately, Reed was in a sprint toward the shore, seemingly eager to see her. Rozan was surprised to be left in the dust, and by how excited he was when he was a nervous mess around her earlier.

Gojirin marched up onto the beach, deep in thought on what she saw, that dead Titan Jinshin Mushi killed. It looked like Kamakura San. She dreaded if that was in fact who it was. Gojirin knew how adaptable, and quick to do it she was. Now that Kamakura San saw she(Gojirin) was weakened by EMPs, and that she was also, she probably adapted to be immune to them and might evolve her own. Gojirin could hope if they got into another confrontation, the Absolute Zero cannon could still put her down. While in her thoughts, she heard the rushing footsteps of her greeting, and she saw Reed was surprisingly the first.
   "Hey, Reed."
   "Hi, Gojirin, glad to see you come back." He said, running into the water in front, and seeing the bruise on her. "Oh, must've been a tough fight, huh?" Gojirin gently rubbed it now, despite how painless it had become. "Yeah. Reed, if you ever go off the island, I want you to be careful," the softness of her voice was unexpected. She was concerned with his safety, not that she had a reason to express otherwise.
"I'll be sure to, but why?"
"I'll explain it to the rest, everyone needs to hear it. You're the second one at the highest risk."

Everyone had been gathered, standing around in a group circle. Miyarabi was less than pleased with her beauty sleep interruption, looking like an annoyed cat. Rozan was all ears for what Gojirin had to say, especially with her puzzled look about how to express this. Anguira knew that look of her friend, and Mothra already seemed to know what it was; her body language and face said it all. Gojirin looked at Jr, and then Reed of all that were around her.
They both were possible prey.
"Everyone. I have concerning news. Jinshin Mushi has awoken, after all these years." Silence came from them, but they all listened closely, now focused on what was gonna be said next, even Miyarabi. Gojirin was thinking back on the first time Jinshin Mushi emerged, it seemed to have not left everyone but those who were too young to know. "I will be hunting her down. And I won't return till I've killed her."
"And what happens if she kills you, Gojirin? What will we do?" Rozan spoke up, before coming forward. "You leave us on the porch like dogs, no offense Miyarabi," she seemed unaffected by the callout but seemed more focused on Gojirin and what she risked. "This is something you can't face alone." Gojirin understood that full-heartedly. Facing Jinshin Mushi alone was risky, it was a risk her father took, and it cost him. But unlike him, who still was recovering his energy from the war, she was strong. But, her pride would have to be remaining undercover.
   "I know, but I can't have you be hurt. Any of you." Rozan saw through that and called it out. "Bullshit. You're clutching onto the fact she killed your father. You want to face her alone to prove to yourself you're strong enough." Gojirin only smirked at Rozan, before pridefully admitting "You're completely right." and then walking away. Reed hung his head down, nervous that some form of confrontation was going to occur. Rozan seemed ready to attack Gojirin then and there but cooled her jets, not for her or Gojirin, but mostly for Jr. Reed recognized the hostility, as much as he was boggled, but if Jinshin Mushi put this much worry in the others, he felt it on him to help. He shied away though, not wanting to take action just yet, since then Gojirin would ground him.

   A few hours later

   Jinshin Mushi burst from the ground, a refreshed smirk after weaving her way through the earth to a reactor at France's coast, and ready to act on her plan. It wasn't long after she ripped it out and was sucking its energy dry did Gojirin burst from the water and tackled Jinahin Mushi from behind, and then suplex her onto the floor. When the Muto tried standing, he was punched and pushed back, Gojirin wasn't gonna let her get away again but was also unaware that Jinshin Mushi wanted this.
   With a quick turn of dominance, Gojirin was grabbed and picked up by the waist, being held securely by all four of Jinshin Mushi's arms, and the Pile Drive into the earth, the weight of both kaiju crashing on her head. The young Queen was limp, Jinshin Mushi stepped back and let her fall and recover, the latter flexing her muscles impressed by how much she'd grown from that, as Gojirin got up, visibly injured.
   "I gotta say your hairless apes are quite nice, I might keep a few so they can make my children some of those when you're gone. Those metal containers save me a lot of trouble and time to face you, after all." Gojirin didn't even seem to fully comprehend what Jinshin Mushi said, still recovering from the head injury, but finally shook it off. Jinshin seemed more confident than ever, and her face and body language showed it, Gojirin also sensed the prior was at full strength, meanwhile, this goose chase wore her down a bit, and the EMP served no favors. "I enjoyed the reunion, and the chase, Gojirin, but I think it's time for you to reunite with your father."